Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy I don't Understand.

Any spyder riders in Indiana. I don't understand how Ohio can put together a ride and get 11 spyders and Michigan can put together a ride and get 5 or 6 just to go to Hell plus another one to the Tunnel of Trees, but here in Indiana we try to put something together and get 3.
    What am I missing. Can't be the weather
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You are welcome to go to Hell with us today. If Missouri can adpot SethO Michigan can adopt you.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CanAnn View Post
    You are welcome to go to Hell with us today. If Missouri can adpot SethO Michigan can adopt you.
    I appreciate the invitation. I hope you guys had fun. I would like to make that trip sometime. Looks like next spring though.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Any spyder riders in Indiana. I don't understand how Ohio can put together a ride and get 11 spyders and Michigan can put together a ride and get 5 or 6 just to go to Hell plus another one to the Tunnel of Trees, but here in Indiana we try to put something together and get 3.
    Dick,

Don't fight it, join us! We actually had 13 Spyders (two missed the departure, but caught up with us at the end), but there's room for lots more! We had Spyders from WV, so you're not a stretch. Hope we can get together in the Spring.
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sorry Dick, I get stuck working most weekends :-(

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CanAnn View Post
    Hey what about us Canadians eh?

Spyder Garage

Well...if people in Indiana used deodorant, you-guyses (to quote 8Legs) would be invited to more events!!!

Maybe it's because Indiana is a flat, boring state for ryding, while Michigan has all kinds of interesting rydes without dodging the "road apples" in Indiana! Ooo...did I just start a feud?!

Sorry Dick...I just had to do that! It's been good riding with you.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

I live in In. and I just bought my RT today. Give me a few to get used to it then count me in.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Ohio and Indiana are both within striking distance of us...all it takes is an invite...not much more <laughing>.

Spyder Garage

I am still 3 1/2 hours away from you though.

States We Have Been To On Our Spyder

My mods: Green filter, Air box mod., Muzzy exhaust, Cat Bypass, Exhaust Heat Wraped, Powder coated all Bare Metal surfaces, Capt. Jim`s Belt Tensioner, Custom Built Highway Pegs, Elka front shocks, RS-S rear shock, 2011 smaller windshield, Dynojet PowercommanderV & Autotune, NGK iridiom DCPR9IEX spark plugs, Maxxis MA-Z4S Victra rear tire, General Altimax HP 185/60R14 front tires, Corbin seat & backrest, BRP hitch. I need to stop!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderSteve View Post
    Hey what about us Canadians eh?
    Don't worry Scuba-Steve...there's a whip sitting around here for you!!!

Unrelated...Ruby says "grrrr"...which, to her, means "hi...now throw the ball human!!!".

Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Keep trying and they will come. Ohio welcomes you any time.

Spyder Garage

Simply put, the persistance of Eric is what made this get together happen. He was willing to put out the effort twice. I hope it shows all riders that it can happen in your state as well. As a long time rider I know the value of brothers & sisters of the wheel when your traveling away from home. State by state efforts can create this network. Just my opinion of course.----Budro

Spyder Garage

Lived in MI most of my life, riding since '54, I know where the roads are there. The northern part of IN is like the Thumb in MI, flat. C'mon down south of Indy, we'll show you some roads. Hills, curves, good food, great people. Brown County rocks, the river ride out of Madison is great. The run from Bedford to Shoals, with a '50s style drive in at the end has proven worth repeating. Be interesting to have more people to ryde it with.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    Well...if people in Indiana used deodorant, you-guyses (to quote 8Legs) would be invited to more events!!!

Maybe it's because Indiana is a flat, boring state for ryding, while Michigan has all kinds of interesting rydes without dodging the "road apples" in Indiana! Ooo...did I just start a feud?!

Sorry Dick...I just had to do that! It's been good riding with you.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Default Leisure vs. speed

Maybe the last large meet (Nashville) was a little to fast paced for alot of the ryders...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    Don't worry Scuba-Steve...there's a whip sitting around here for you!!!

Unrelated...Ruby says "grrrr"...which, to her, means "hi...now throw the ball human!!!".

Well if it didn't SNOW there in november maybe i would make another trip down this year y'all
    Last edited by SpyderSteve; 10-11-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=SpyderSteve;255955]Well if it didn't SNOW there in november maybe i would make another trip down this year y'all [/QUOTE
    Snow! Snow! H@ll it was 85 degrees here today.
    Come on down Steve. We guarantee no snow.
    Love my

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Honker View Post
    Maybe the last large meet (Nashville) was a little to fast paced for alot of the ryders...
    Probably so. Everyone was full of Mexican food
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Hey, I took it fairly easy for the Nashville ride, most of the time under 45, when I'm by myself, things get a lot more interesting.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

[quote=Trickie Dick;255976]
    Well if it didn't SNOW there in november maybe i would make another trip down this year y'all [/QUOTE
    Snow! Snow! H@ll it was 85 degrees here today.
    Come on down Steve. We guarantee no snow.
    Wow 85 we were lucky if it hit 65 here today [ I guess it was so warm down there because SomeGuy wasn't around ]
    Last edited by SpyderSteve; 10-11-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    Hey, I took it fairly easy for the Nashville ride, most of the time under 45, when I'm by myself, things get a lot more interesting.
    John, have they quit charging to get in the park yet? That might be a nice ride area if they have.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

I don't know when the park closes for winter, I think it's the end of October. When I checked with them last spring, they told me we'd have to have "about a hundred bikes" to get in free. If the weather holds, we'll go thru there in November.

Spyder Garage

[quote=SpyderSteve;255988]
    [ I guess it was
    so warm down there because SomeGuy wasn't around ]

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

[quote=Some Guy;256057]

Canadian humor, I suppose
    Love my