Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Well, Debbie and I went to the owners rally in IL so we put right at 5000 miles in on that trip. We have dome some pretty good day rides also this summer so all told we had added about 7000 miles to the Spyder this summer. I love every minute of it. I plan to go out again in about 2 1/2 hours.

Very Happy Spyder Guy
    The 2015 F3 has over 46,000 miles
    Have Spyder...Will Travel

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Not enough!
    Happy Spyder Owner

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Ask him about dropping the kids off at the pool.......

That is just wrong ..... You had to go there ............

Spyder Garage

About 8000 hard earned miles...but FUN!!
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Somewhere around 6000 miles...so far, it ain't over yet.

john

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Snitch ....... Glad I could assist you in learning some new words in Tennessee. Oh, should I have said that slower ...... eh. Right?
    If i spend much more time in the States i will be saying Y'all instead of eh

Spyder Garage

6000 miles

and not done yet, we ryde ours into Dec and Jan even
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Registered Users JJW SpyderRider's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Miles

The Spyder is my first motorcycle and I have enjoyed every mile. I work out of town and only get to ride on weekends but have 3000+ since mid June. I have my winter gear to keep going as long as I can this fall and winter.

RT-S: HMT brake light, mud flap lights/turn signals, Trailer hitch, Garmin 660 GPS, Ride-On, Travel cover, LED Mirror turn signals, LED trunk lighting, RGB ground effect lighting, BajRon anti-sway bar, to be continued ......

Member of the WSR (Woodstock Spyder Riders)

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well, I purchased my 2009 Spyder May 24th, 2010, with 1700 miles on it...today I have 12,260...that's 10,560 miles of the most fun you can have with your clothes on....have taken trips to Tucumcari, NM, rode the Natchez Trace, and just got back today from a 6000 mile trip....so far I have 17 states on my Spyder
    Last edited by flamingobabe; 10-10-2010 at 08:48 PM.

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Rode the RT home from the dealer on April 9, 2010 and have 9100 miles on it. Replaced the rear tire on Saturday. It was wore smooth out. Riding season never really ends here except for a day or two at a time if we happen to get a little snow or ice.

Cotton

Spyder Garage

Cool

So far, in 2010, I've put on 21,580 miles.

Riding seasons shouldn't end; they should simply advance to the next year...

Ride on.
    Roadkill
    http://www.roadkillonline.net/imaged...s/35_10319.JPG

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kytten View Post
    Since the season is coming to a close for those of us further north, I'm curious to hear how much time we all spent on our Spyders since Spring.

Mine was new last year in August and I didn't ride much before the cold set in. I only had 600 miles on it after my first ride (to the dealer) this Spring.

When I parked my Spyder tonight, I checked and total miles is 3830.

So I did 3230 miles in since about May.

I realize that probably doesn't rival some of you, but I'm pretty impressed!

Maybe I'll manage to get in some more good ride time before it gets too cold for me.
    I was just down in the cities this last week and it was 85 and warmer, the thermal layer is about st cloud and it is AT least 5-10 warmer down there.

riding season is from december to december we just have to work harder up here to do that.

I just turned 21,000 miles this year I have 41,000 on the bike with a blown engine that screwed me out of riding in feb of this year. It has been the best month of riding weather of the year the last month.

Studabaker bob down there at 80 years old was still tearing around, I missed a big bike show 3000 bikes down there. I wish I could get down there more. and If you are looking for more miles that are fun to go to 52 in zumbro valley off of the 61 or the river road, they are a blast.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

We picked up our RT on July 3rd... Got 2700 miles on it so far even with taking a month off for foot surgery I still figure that we've got a least another month of riding time here though...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

About 3000 miles this Summer. Total 6000 in the first year of ownership. Much better than the 2500-3000 I would do on two wheels most years.

Spyder Garage

Default Don't know about just this summer,

but in a post on Jan. 05 I had ridden 6,699 miles. I have since ridden another 10,102.
    A VERY HAPPY RIDER!
    Even duct tape can't fix stupid - Cody Stell

'08 Yellow SM5, 2" BRP handlebar riser, Super Trapp exhaust, sport rack, seat back.
    Future wish list of updates, too numerous to list and too expensive to afford....and I just found Corbin.

Spyder Garage

Default May 30th to September 6th - 5800 miles

Over a dozen 150-200 mile rydes around northern California, and my regular 80-mile round trips to work.
    Spyder Ambassador
    Extremely Happy Owner
    1st Ryde: NH to CA in 5 days
    I support my Dealer - California Speed-Sports

Very Active Member Star Cruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

19,181 km (~12,000 miles) it was a good year from May 1 until Oct 1. We'll probably be winterizing her really soon now

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Think about 5500 or so since May. Let's see one trip with trailer to SITS Rally and then onto Nashville for the Blue Grass Bash and tourist type of things. So Far I have the DPS thing done and glad I rode the Dragon before I had that done. It basically made it easier in arm effort to hit the Understeer point. Lost two fasteners on the Nashville trip and had some intermitant shifting and clutch slippage problems with and without the trailer. Gas mileage ran from 23 to 27 and when I mentioned that to the dealer the shop foreman said that was pretty good from what he heard from others? If the clutch thing ever becomes constant than maybe I will take the trike into be looked at because until then they never see the problem when it occurs and say there is nothing they can do. Meanwhile I soldier along and enjoy time on the trike when possible. Weather due to change here soon so it will go away for the cold winter season soon. Next year if this gas mileage and shifting sort themselves out a bit I will take some long trips across country maybe. Bill

RT-S PE#0180
    Spyder Garage

Took delivery of 0180 RT in late Dec.09. Weather prevented ridding much at all first 4 months of year (lots of snow). Have right at 12,000 miles on it. Scheduled for 12K service next week. Should add another 2-4K yet this year (weather permitting).

Spyder Garage

Wow, lots of you guys are far ahead of me.

I wish I were farther south and could ride year round.

It was 42 this morning and was just too cold for me to ride the hour + to work despite the fact that it'll be 70 before the end of the day.

I'll give it another couple of weeks before I store the Spyder in the garage for the winter. Maybe it'll stay warm enough and I'll have time in the evenings and on weekends to add to my miles before I put her away.

Spyder Garage

4000 on the RS,3300 on the RT since July.I'll go until the "Sleds" come out.

Play Safe!!!

2010 RT.

pitbull

about 1800 on another! about 700 on one! 2300 on another! 800 on another! 2700 on another one! 300 on another! 250 on another! 1300 on another! and about 500 on another! and about 3200 another! and about 300 on another!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Cool

2,830 miles...in 14 months. Not enough to make it worth while, to keep my Spyder. So, it goes back to the credit union later this month.
    Happy SE5 Owner

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    about 1800 on another! about 700 on one! 2300 on another! 800 on another! 2700 on another one! 300 on another! 250 on another! 1300 on another! and about 500 on another! and about 3200 another! and about 300 on another!
    You only sell used spyders, right
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by the pitbull buggy View Post
    Now that's an addiction.