Spyder Garage

Default 9th Annual Suffolk Swamp Roar Motorcycle Rally

10/10
    9th Annual Suffolk Swamp Roar Motorcycle Rally
    Ride the scenic 80-mile perimeter of the Great Dismal Swamp National Wildlife Refuge. Enjoy a VIP reception and a complimentary parking pass to Peanut Fest. $20 Registration fee. Proceeds benefit Great Dismal Swamp educational programs. Produced by the Suffolk Division of Tourism. Staging of bikes at 9am; departure10:30am. 757-514-4130 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 757-514-4130 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
    download flyer and registration

Approximatley 500 bikes last year. Hope to see you all there.
    1Venom
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

Spyder Garage

Sure wish I'd seen this sooner. Can you register at the event?

Spyder Garage

Hi SpyderDon,
    Yes. If you click on the link above you will down load the application for the Swamp Roar. Take it with you and be there at 9:00 am.
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Rod

Spyder Garage

Default Swamp Roar 10.10.10

For those who didn't attend you missed out. Bright sunny day in the mid 70's and 750+ bikes. Free food and yes free beer, and a drawing too.
    For the the six (6) who showed up it was nice seeing other Spyders out there. You can check out my pics of the Swamp Roar in my albums.

Spyder Garage

I sure wanted to be there but it was not to be. I didn't get any sleep and felt it wasn't in our best interest to ride 70 miles to get there under those conditions. Always next year, hopefully. Looks like it was a great turnout.

Today the wife and I logged over 150 miles through the northern neck great country roads and allowed me to become better aquainted with my RTS.

We will get together. By the way I'm also Retired Navy, HMC. Spent time at Little Creek, and NOB, many years ago.

Don