Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Lets give him something to read

Now that it has been mentioned in another thread I will go ahead and make this post. The Pittbull Buggy aka Len from Cowtown had Knee Surgery this morning, last I heard he is doing fine and headed home. Many of us know him and I would venture to say most of you have heard of him. Len is the young man most responsible for corrupting us old folks of the Mo Gang and getting us started in the Spyder way of life. Lets just say when they made Len I hope they did not break the mold because this world needs more like him. This will slow him down for a little while, and those of you that observed him during Spyderfest will know how hard that will be on him and his lovely Wife, Vanessa you have your work cut out for you!
    Hope everyone will join me in giving him best wishes for a speedy recovery, and give him some reading material.
    And Len if it bothers you that I posted this just remember it will be a while before you can catch me.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Heres to a fast recovery ! Did you have your knee scoped ? Hurry back I need a 2011 RTS Limited !
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

With Mo Lee, only as slow as I am he might be able to catch me. Hope all is well my friend and a speedy recovery to you. You know who to call if we can assist in any way. Give me a call and we can chat up the Branson trip.

Sam

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Trust you heal swiftly... will be praying for you. Two of my friends are possibly interested in test driving a Spyder... let me know when you are back and I will bring them out to see you... their reasoning is that if I can ride one... hey, anyone can... good reasoning, actually. Thanks again for all the encouragement you extended to me while test driving... be encouraged yourself for quick and total recovery.

Spyder Garage

Wishing you a quick recovery, Len. Having had surgery on both knees, I know what you're going through. If it was an arthroscopic procedure, you'll be back to full strength in no time. In the meantime, take some time off and relax!!

Irish
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Spyder Garage

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery Len. Hopefully they were able to take care of everything with this one surgery, and it will last you a lifetime.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear that BRP denied warranty on your turbo-knee...
    We wish you a quick recovery and power to stand all "hooligans" in April 2011
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

2010 RTS-SE, Orbital Blue
    Spyder Garage

Len;
    It sounds like you're doing okay since the surgery. I hope you heal fast and don't rush it. If you push too hard lt can come back and bite you in your later years. I know that from experience. Get well soon!

Spyder Garage

Default HEAL HEAL HEAL

Geee Len -----you had knee surgery---------as you get older you lose count of the surgeries.
    We got over it and so will you.

Now for Vanessa that's a different story------
    she is going to be running until she finally says get it yourself.
    I can see MsV carrying Len from room to room------
    I want a Denver omelet for breakfast -----like my Mom makes
    Get me a Pepsi
    Make me a sandwich---- like my Mom makes ahhhhh could you put some more Mayo on it?
    I need some fresh air----could you take me out side ?
    I have to go to the bathroom-----I want to go in MY bathroom upstairs.
    I want to go to the garage
    You can help me pick up tools
    I want to spray them with WD40----as you hand them to me

OH Vanessa I am so sorry to hear Len had surgery.
    Like you I hope he heals fast.

If you don't have a sense of humor,
    you probably don't have any sense.
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

get better bro, I am sure you will get back to it quick.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Len, wishing you a speedy recovery. Look forward to seeing you next spring.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

Len: Speedy recovery!!

Cheers from Newfoundland!
    Dean

Spyder Garage

Been there, done that several times. Soooooo much better after it heals! Feal fast, Len.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear that surgery was needed, Len. You're a young 'un to have to go that route already - but hope it has great results. I'll be checking on your progress this Wednesday as I've made an appointment at Cowtown for some service/DPS update. Hopefully the news will be that you're doing great - and so is Vanessa. I'm excited about being back at Cowtown and have talked me husband into riding over with me since I'll have to stay overnight as they tell me the work will probably take more than the afternoon so we're going to enjoy the beautiful roads (although it will be two-up since my bike will be getting worked on) over your way. Look forward to seeing your family again - as well as any of the local Spyder ryders who might be in the area.
    Take care, Len, and don't push yourself - let that knee have a chance to heal completely before you push it.

Jane

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Len, GET BETTER ASAP

But dont rush it, lay back and watch TV , rent some movies, like every John Wayne movie you can get your hands on, and I hope to meet ya at SPYDERFEST 2, next spring,,, don't push it.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jimclarkf1 View Post
    But dont rush it, lay back and watch TV , rent some movies, like every John Wayne movie you can get your hands on, and I hope to meet ya at SPYDERFEST 2, next spring,,, don't push it.

Nessi...I can't reach the remote...

Gimpy

Heal fast bud.

Don

Spyder Garage

Len, sorry to hear about the knee but I'm sure that the surgery was a success.............I hear that riding the Spyder is great for getting back in shape. Hope you are still going to make the Branson ride???

Keep the faith..........we will be praying for a fast recovery and don't pester Vanessa to much!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Len, Ring only in extreme emergency.

You wouldn't want to have to go back in for a cowbell extraction surgery next!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Len, something to cheer you up...

Do all your therapy. Its worth it in the end.
    Last edited by Yazz; 10-02-2010 at 09:03 AM. Reason: trying to get the pic up...
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Wishing you a Fast and speedy recovery from us
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

"I coulda use more cowbell!"

Spyder Garage

Take it easy and heal up right. We need you 100% for Cuba.

pitbull

You all are too kinda! Thanks everyone, not even sure how to respond. All i can say is I love my spyderlovers family you all are more than just great, your the best!......joy love the vest. Thanks Molee, for the post,it really means alot! Yes sir lamont will do will be more than ready by the time spyderfest hits! thanks fast fraser! 2nfront getting ready to call you today...so ready for our trip! JT spyder, thanks for the prayer sure had fun helping you pick your bike out it awsome! Thanks Irsh, it is no fun i agree! thanks spyderWolf they did it in one round, and hope so too. Docdoru, what can i say...maybe i need a new shop! but i like the turbo! Retired1, thanks for the get well wishes! Gen Gen, yes sir surgery...I guess it happens tour my acl and the miskis, but the drilled and screwd and but it all back together! looking forward to seeing you and miss v soon...trying to take it easy on ness, colton little mans doing my running lol! Setho yes sir looking forward to seeing you to bro and got your seat! Tricky dicky yes sir too you looking forward to spyderfest with you and the gang! Ground effects, thanks my Canada brother! Nancystoys yes i agree its no fun tearing your knee out at all it sucks...even the first time! GeminiJane, your always so so sweet looking forward to Wednsday very much knowing you guys are comming and no worries i'll have a loner ready to roll for you! cant wait to see you. Jimclarkf1 great idea....your not american if you dont like the duke! G-man......the nick name might stick if i'm not carefull lol i keep the remote really close!plus i have little man he runs alot for me! Jim3341 you bet i'm maken our ride to the Ozarks wouldn't miss it, I've already riged up a suicide shifter and getting road peggs i'll be ready to roll with you guys! Dave01...now i wouldnt be a true hulligan if i didn't have a bell lol! Thanks to the Queen too, will do your majisty!!!! Kentompkins ....i'll send you my bell in a few weeks!!! again thanks everyone for all the love. Can't wait to be ridden with you guys next weekend it going to be a blast!!! Spyderlovers is the best! And your right mow theres no way i could catch ya but if i could i'd have to give ya a big hug.....okok i'll shutup now Thanks gang!

Spyder Garage

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Len! My visits to Cowtown won't be the same without you there so hurry up and get better!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Hey

Len,
    Get well fast! Missed you at SITS. I spent a lot of time talking to your mother and father at Lamont's BBQ.
    Hope to see you in April.