Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Maine Spyder Rydes - Post your next Trip Here!

To all - let's post our group trips on this thread so everyone knows exactly where to look.

Hamprider

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Sunday October 3rd - Spyder Foiliage Tour

October 3rd Fall Foliage Tour

Group1 is leaving from Abbot Spyder's place in Guilford at 9:00 am and will head south west to Kingfield to meet group 2 at 11:00 am ish.

Group 2 is leaving from the Augusta Civic Center at 9:30 am and will pick up Gorcutt in at the Intersection of Route 27 & 2 at 10:00 am and then head
    north to Kingfield to meet with group 1 at 11:00 am ish.

The entire group will then head north to Rangeley for lunch, then north to Oquossoc then turn South on Route 17 and head towards Rumford, Bethel and the remainder of the route is TBD based on the days events.

Dress warm, bring your cameras and come join us!

See ya all on Sunday!

Hamprider

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Smile Great Foliage Ride - Oct 3rd!

As I type this post - RogerB is probably still Spydering back to Waterboro! Hopefully everyone had as a great a time as my wife and I did. We met some great new friends - Mr+Mrs. G.Olcott, Mr+Mrs Abbott Spyder, Mainah and RogerB. Abbott Spyder's group incuded a Goldwing and a HD with some great new friends also. We rode to Rangeley had lunch at the Red Onion and saw some gorgeous scenery.
    Thanks to all - mark the first weekend of October 2011 on your calendar for our next Fall Foliage Tour.

I do have to say that one my favorite parts of the ride was lunch and all the snowmobile talk. :ope to see you all in Eagle Lake on the snow - come visit us at Hamp!

Hamprider

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Foliage Ride

Sounds like you folks had a great ride. I am very familiar with the route you took as my wife has family in Rangley and the company I work for is in Carabasset Valley. I live 2 miles east of from Duin's Market (intersection of route27 &2 in New Sharon. Wish we could have gone with the crew. A picture perfect day to say the least. We will catch a ride some time with you guys (and gals). Nice to see the Spyders are spreading through Maine.

Spyder Garage

Indeed it was a georgeous day. My total miles was 228 miles, and it was fun to finally put a face with the name. Hope to do more riding with you guys. Snowmobiling is always fun to talk about and even more fun to do it. So maybe this winter we can meet on the trail somewhere........

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Gaspe Trip Leaving Saturday July 9th!

any takers - the wife and I are leaving to tour around the Gaspe on Saturday July 9th - we'll be leaving from our camp in Eagle Lake as the current plan. We'd like to stay in Matane night 1 and then proceed east to Perce day 2.

Short notice, i know but sure to be a good trip - been up there on my sled and had a blast so I'm looking forward to seeing it the summer and showing the bride what a beautiful place it is.

Spyder Garage

Sorry, I am leaving on July 3 for Canada, to visit my family. We will be in , Thetford mines, Quebec city, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, and back home July 10. Hope you have a good and safe trip.

Spyder Garage

Smile

Leaving Bath around 8 AM on Thurs (Jul 28) for Lake Placid SpYder event. Hoping to meet up with Rogerb along the way. Cant wait to join everyone at another event!!
    On going mods..
    Can-Am fog lights, foot peg ext., back rest, spoke wheels. Kewlmetal windshield trim, mirror ext., highway peg mounts. Heli bar riser. Tricfender lights. LED's in frunk and fender tips. Red Glowrider wheel lights. Modified tag light. Glowire "Spyder" on bumper. Hindle exhaust. Soft saddle bags. Brite Thread pin striping. Orginal yellow paint redone in gloss black. Crampbusters on both grips. Driving lights on fender mounts.

Spyder Garage

Got back from Magog at 2:30 today. Didn't seam to be as many this year. Very few from the states. No bike show. They did have beer. It was warm but there was a stiff breeze all day which helped. Will have to wait and see on the count.

Spyder Garage

Default Toy Ride

Anybody going to the UBM toy ride?

Spyder Garage

I will be there with Winslow. Should be a large crowd this year with the weather report partly cloudy in the 70's. Should be a lot of new Spyders this year. Hopefully everybody will not be in a hurry to leave this year so we can at least say hello and introduce ourselfs. Hope to see you at the fairgrounds.

Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Toy Ride

I will be leaving Guilford At 8.00am with Piscataquis UBM to Skowhegan, then with Somerset UBM, to Waterville Parking lot, then to Augusta. Hope to see some of you there.

Spyder Garage

Smile

I plan to be at Augusta about 11:00 or so. We'll be looking for more Spders!
    On going mods..
    Can-Am fog lights, foot peg ext., back rest, spoke wheels. Kewlmetal windshield trim, mirror ext., highway peg mounts. Heli bar riser. Tricfender lights. LED's in frunk and fender tips. Red Glowrider wheel lights. Modified tag light. Glowire "Spyder" on bumper. Hindle exhaust. Soft saddle bags. Brite Thread pin striping. Orginal yellow paint redone in gloss black. Crampbusters on both grips. Driving lights on fender mounts.

Spyder Garage

Hopefully with some nice weather everybody won't be in a hurry to go home. Cool but dry this Sunday.

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday Oct. 9

Hey how about a ride this coming Sunday? Weather look good, in the 70, foliage ride, maybe Rumford and Grafton Notch State park. Let me know.

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday Oct. 9

Sounds like a plan count me and wife in. Hopeing to get to ride with other s. Been wanting to see that red thing
    you ride.
    Gary

Spyder Garage

I don't know there is a 0% chance of rain Sunday do you think we should take a chance? Come up with a time and place.

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday Oct. 9

Ok spyder riders lets get organised send me an e-mail and I will try to coordinate the meeting. Abbot spyder are you going through Norridgewock if so what time? Rogerb are you going

through Augusta? And anyone else who would like a nice ride. gorcutt1@roadrunner.com Lets get this planed.
    Gary

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday ride

Yes I will be in norridgewock around 9.30 to 10.00 am. I will stop at the Cumberland store. Or any place and time.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Sunday Ride on the 9th

Quote Originally Posted by Abbot Spyder View Post
    Hey how about a ride this coming Sunday? Weather look good, in the 70, foliage ride, maybe Rumford and Grafton Notch State park. Let me know.
    What time are we meeting and where? Group leaving Augusta when and where? Then we can meet the northern group. I was planning to
    ride Saturday.................now we'll have to ride 2 days in row............................

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday ride

hey Gorcutt, is it ok to meet in Norridgewock around 9.30am on Sunday? Let me know.

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday Ride

Works for me. I will be there.

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday ride

OK lets meet in Norridgewock Sunday around 9.30am, hope to see everybody there, ride safe.

Spyder Garage

Default Sunday ride

Thank you everybody to come and play, it was a nice ride, I put 298 miles, Hope to do it again.

Spyder Garage

Nice ryde really enjoyed myself