Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Fall color ryde?

Anybody here interested in a fall color ryde? We're working on one, it'll be in Brown County mostly, and probably longer than the spring ryde was. Suggestions and ideas are welcome.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'm in
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

When in the fall?
    Have a date yet?
    Good thing I have my Corbin heated seats if needed! LOL

Spyder Garage

Well, a lot depends on if I can get parts to get the Spyder where it needs to be, checking more places tomorrow.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well, it looks like just the 3 of us. Why don't we shoot for the 16th.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

16th might work, parts for mine won't be in till late next week, then I've got to put 'em in. It's in pieces in my garage right now.

john

Spyder Garage

16th looks wide open for me!

John are you going to be able to put the bike back together by then? Would another day be better??

Just let me know (PM) time and place to meet up!

-Mike

Spyder Garage

If the parts get here, no problem, otherwise, I'll be in my truck.

john

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by retread View Post
    16th might work, parts for mine won't be in till late next week, then I've got to put 'em in. It's in pieces in my garage right now.

john
    What's going on with the Spyder? What parts? Did you wear it out at Gatlinburg?
    Love my

Spyder Garage

The usual y-pipe gaskets and some other things I discovered when the tupperware came off. Surprise.. picked up the parts today, probably save it back together tomorrow. How about Bernie's BBQ, on 135 just north of Morgantown, around 11AM on the 16th? I'll have to check what time they open.

john
    Last edited by retread; 10-12-2010 at 06:45 AM.

Spyder Garage

May need a little more than that for the GPS! LOL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderFun View Post
    May need a little more than that for the GPS! LOL
    I know where it is. I will be coming around 465 on the west side and will be happy to meet you some place and we can ride down together.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

Bernie's is on 135, left side (east), just barely north of the city limit sign for Morgantown. Went on a pre-ride ride today; question, should we stop a Appleworks? They've got fresh cider.

john

Spyder Garage

Crap...wish I would have been checking the Indiana board more often I just saw this tonight. I kind of gave up checking it because there wasn't anything new on this board for awhile. If I didn't have plans already I'd be there! I was wanting a fall ride in Brown County anyway.
    Everything never changes!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Amanda, nice to hear from you. I have been wondering how things are going since your incident with your neighbor.
    I wish you could join us Sat. but understand. Maybe we can plan another one soon in Brown county if the weather holds. I am always us for a ride down there.

John, what time did you decide to meet. I assume you are picking Deb up since you want to meet so far south.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

I've been catching up on sleep and getting yard work done before the lady comes back. I ended up sick this past week probably because I was stressed out to begin with. I changed all my door locks on Saturday and wouldn't you know it I locked myself out. All the keys were on the kitchen table, I had no money, no ID, no cell phone...NADA!! I had to call a locksmith, and he couldn't get me in. I was outside 3 hours while sick waiting. He had to go to Lowe's and get a new knob. It's been a rough month!!

On the bright side, the neighbor apparently painted her entire jail cell white recently so she'll be in a little longer. How she got paint in her cell and painted the entire thing without someone noticing I'll never figure out! I guess she really likes white paint!!!

Hopefully, I can do at least another meet/ride this season though!
    Last edited by Amanda B; 10-11-2010 at 08:39 PM.
    Everything never changes!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    John, what time did you decide to meet. I assume you are picking Deb up since you want to meet so far south.
    Debbie's going to her niece's wedding, family only, so I'm ryding.
    We could meet at the BP, but Bernie's opens at 6 AM, don't know about their breakfast, but the BBQ is real good, and if somebody wants to show up from south, it gives us more time to ride. Figure Lick Creek to Helmsburg, down to the south side of Nashville, to 135 south toward Story, but turn on Carpenterville and loop east and south and play it by ear from there. If there's enough time, maybe Shoals for a catfish sandwich.

Spyder Garage

Just got back to Indy after being gone to my summer cottage for the past 4 months and found this post. I would sure be interested in joining the group for a color ride if the weather holds. My Spyder sat in a garage all summer and needs some exercise before the snow flys. Keep this post up to date to verify the 16th as locked up. Dick, I would be happy to meet up with you and ride down together.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by funon3 View Post
    Just got back to Indy after being gone to my summer cottage for the past 4 months and found this post. I would sure be interested in joining the group for a color ride if the weather holds. My Spyder sat in a garage all summer and needs some exercise before the snow flys. Keep this post up to date to verify the 16th as locked up. Dick, I would be happy to meet up with you and ride down together.
    Welcome back, Tom, Wondered where you were this summer. Let's ride down together Saturday morning. We can meet a little closer than the last time. I just got a PM from John and he wants to meet in Bargersville at 9:30 so we should leave here around 8:30. Lets meet at Blockbuster on 86th and Ditch. Ok
    I PM'd Mike in Danville to see if he wants to meet on 465 and ride down with us as well.
    Love my

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sure wish I could go. Hope you have a safe ryde, take plenty of pictures !!!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by 8LEGS View Post
    Sure wish I could go. Hope you have a safe ryde, take plenty of pictures !!!!
    Wish you could be there also. Maybe later this month or early Nov. Amanda can't make it this Saturday either and she wants to do a Brown County ride also. Maybe we can schedule something that you both can make. Let us know if you have a free Saturday.
    Love my

Spyder Garage

If the weather holds, after the park stops charging, we'll do a park ride.

john

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trickie Dick View Post
    Welcome back, Tom, Wondered where you were this summer. Let's ride down together Saturday morning. We can meet a little closer than the last time. I just got a PM from John and he wants to meet in Bargersville at 9:30 so we should leave here around 8:30. Lets meet at Blockbuster on 86th and Ditch. Ok
    I PM'd Mike in Danville to see if he wants to meet on 465 and ride down with us as well.
    Dick, sounds like the weather should be good on Sat. as a bonus and I am ready to get some riding in so will plan to meet up with you at Blockbuster at 8:30 on Sat. See you then. Tom

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by funon3 View Post
    Dick, sounds like the weather should be good on Sat. as a bonus and I am ready to get some riding in so will plan to meet up with you at Blockbuster at 8:30 on Sat. See you then. Tom
    See you Saturday. Time may change due to another commitment but will let you know if it does.
    Love my

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I got my schedule worked out all is a go for Saturday morning. Tom, I will meet you at 8:30 at Blockbuster unless you want to meet here at the house. It would be a little quicker to jump on 465 from my house but I'll go either way. Let me know.
    Love my