Spyder Garage

Default running down to Indianapolis,in, should be there tonight

Anyone going to lamonts live around Indianapolis? if I leave at 2pm I should be down there about midnightish. I need to get a hotel for taking care of handicrapp stuff on wednesday and was going to haul the rest of the way, wondering if someone knows good area to stay in or wants to ride the rest of the way wednesday afternoon?

218-556-3994

going to head down thru duluth to 53 in WI to 94 to 90 to 39 to 74 into Indianapolis.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Ryde safe, see you when you get here
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Retread and I are taking off at noon today, otherwise would love to make the ride with you on down.
    As far as where to stay, if it were me, I would go on through Indy and stay at one of the smaller towns south(Columbus, If you are going down 65) or Greensburg(if you are taking I74 across to Cincinnati). That way you will miss the morning traffic. Either of these places will have several hotel choices.
    Have a safe trip and see you in Gatlinburg.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Spyder Garage

got a later start than I would have liked, but thanks for the heads up , hope I can avoid the rain.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

hampton inn is the way to go i stay in about 50 rooms a year for bussiness, always clean and nice people very helpfull
    SPYDRRR

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Leaving at noon tomorrow, 10 hour ride down rt 81.
    For what it's worth - Watch the bed bugs at all hotels. I saw in the news that they are very bad! check the "rib" that runs around the mattress, best place to check they say.

Spyder Garage

Some nasty weather here in Illinois tonite. Hope your gettin thru it ok.
    Longlegs rides again.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rineer4635 View Post
    Leaving at noon tomorrow, 10 hour ride down rt 81.
    For what it's worth - Watch the bed bugs at all hotels. I saw in the news that they are very bad! check the "rib" that runs around the mattress, best place to check they say.
    Eh... Ten years of business travel and never a bed bug either coast to coast in USA or overseas.

Last year was the summer of the shark, and the one before that, Hurricanes right? Makes for good news. Anyplace with a population density like NYC or San Fran are prone to roaches, rats, and bed bugs. Gatlinburg, or some other remote town... less likely in my opinion, and I've stayed in some pretty sketchy motels.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Because of my late start and handicrappness i had to stop in janesville. Se of madison, should be down there around 1930

crash tester for: