Hello All,
I have been getting recent calls about the Warranty pricing that I have posted before. I wanted to run this special again for the people who still need it and let you all know the offer still stands on the pricing. This time I included the BEST plus pricing on the post to exclude any confusion. Let me know if you have any questions and have a great day!

Bert's Mega Mall in the city of Covina, CA would like to offer Spyder Lovers.com members special pricing on the Can-am BEST protection warranty as well as the BEST protection warranty PLUS.
Check out this pricing just for you!
This purchase is only valid in the Continental U.S.; including Hawaii excluding Puerto Rico.

BEST Warranty
1 yrs.- $579 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $654
2 yrs.- $689 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $839
3 yrs.- $749 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $974

BEST Warranty PLUS
(this includes the maintainence and first service) **If you do not need the first service in your package** contact me and I will give you different pricing
1 yrs.- $879 - After 60 days (see below) + $75 = $954
2 yrs.- $1189 - After 60 days (see below) + $150 = $1339
3 yrs.- $1449 - After 60 days (see below) + $225 = $1674

(See below) NOTE: (If a BEST contract is sold or registered 60 days or more after vehicle delivery, a surcharge of $75 for each 12 month term purchased will be applied)

Please contact Bryce Page at:
e-mail: bryce.page@bertsmegamall.com
or call me at 626-430-9477

**Because we have gotten such a great turn out the past three times I ran this special, I am doing it again for anyone who didn't get a chance to take advantage of it**

This special ends on October 31, 2010!!