Spyder Garage

Thumbs up First visitors for the BBQ

Our first guest pulled in a little while ago and we had a great time talking about the Spyder and a few other things. Greg Keller AKA hobstopper and his wife Loretta just left. They're here from Salisbury, NC and wanted to see where we were going to be Thursday. They have a decked out RT and they love it. Greg is a real do it yourself kind of guy and his wife rides too. I guess they fight over who rides the RT to work.

Greg was kind enough to load the new GoPro software on my camera for me. Thanks Bro.

I love where he mounted his GPS and I got to hear his Polk speakers and they sounded great. Looks like my next mod.

I sent them off with a route to Maggie Valley to see Wheels Through Time. It's a great day for a ride and the rest of the week looks like the weather is going to be perfect, a little warm but no rain in the forecast.

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to meeting you & all your other guests.
    Mark & Mary Lou Lawson
    Snellville, GA USA
    '10 RT-S PE #0031
    '10 RT-622 Trailer
    '08 Yellow SM5 #2332
    '01 Black GL1800A Goldwing #0930

"Remember in the darkness what you have learned in the light." - Joe Bayly

Spyder Garage

What would really be cool is if you could flip up that GPS and push it in like you can the safety card. You could flip it up and push it in to hide during stops and no problem seeing the Spyder LCD. Have a good one at the Q.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Steve View Post
    What would really be cool is if you could flip up that GPS and push it in like you can the safety card. You could flip it up and push it in to hide during stops and no problem seeing the Spyder LCD. Have a good one at the Q.
    He's working on doing that.

Spyder Garage

if they argue about who rides spydie to work they need tob uy another - worked for us we have Rs and an RT
    2013 RT Yellow
    2013 RST Yellow
    2011 RSS Metallic Orange / Flat Black
    2010 Limited Edition # 11 Black
    2008 RS SilverMoon
    2014 Black Current Rt Limited

[SIGPIC]SIGPIC] Happy Owners

Spyder Garage

We have to thank Lamont for being so kind greeting us on such short notice! We had a great time talking and getting to know each other!
    As far as another Sypder where did I park that armored car. Seriously they may be another delivery in the future, just need to see how some things turn out.

The final mod for the GPS will flip back up into the dash and I want to mount a gauge pod on each side for oil temp and , this will add to the two (oil pressure and volt) I put in place of the fuel and temp gauges.

I do have one grudge after meeting Lamont, the wife and I sat on his Corbin and all I could say was "WOW", I love the cut of the seat Ok did some one move the armored car!

Once again, Thanks Lamont!

Spyder Garage

That is great to hear people are rolling in already. Glad to hear you all had a good visit.

I am also very glad to hear there is no rain in the forecast. Should I be brave enough to leave my rain gear at home? I am definitely leaning towards it.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    That is great to hear people are rolling in already. Glad to hear you all had a good visit.

I am also very glad to hear there is no rain in the forecast. Should I be brave enough to leave my rain gear at home? I am definitely leaning towards it.
    "Never, ever, ever, ever jinx a ride by leaving your rain gear at home." - Anonymous touring rider
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Super cool!

Looks like there will be fun to be had by all.

Spyder Garage

Leaving the Beach @ 2am, Tuesday. I'm so excited I can't sleep.I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and shaking their hands. Like I said I'm so excited. This is the first time in 31 years the wife has let me off the leash.
    You can tell by my pic I don't get out much.
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

Spyder Garage

what does the new gopro camera software upgrade?

the weather looks awsome.
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    He's working on doing that.
    Geez I ain't even going to the BBQ and I still spilled the beans...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    "Never, ever, ever, ever jinx a ride by leaving your rain gear at home." - Anonymous touring rider
    I hear you Scotty, I have finally exceeded the amount of dry ryding time versus wet ryding time on my Spyder, so I should probably pack it anyway.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    what does the new gopro camera software upgrade?

the weather looks awsome.
    Here ya go Seth...
    New Features

• One Button Mode

One Button Mode simplifies recording video and photos with your HD HERO. With One Button Mode, your camera will start recording video or photos automatically when you power the camera 'ON' and will only stop recording when you power the camera 'OFF'. The shutter button is deactivated in One Button Mode. You can only turn the camera on and off, making it the perfect setting for loaning it to friends or newbies.
    • Upside Down Mode (UPd)

Now you can take videos and photos with the camera mounted upside down without having to rotate the files later. In UPd, all videos and photos will be saved to your SD card right-side up.
    • Live Feed Out

Display live feed SD or HD video and audio straight out of the camera to a TV, handheld viewer, or video transmitter. Allows viewing a live video signal during preview, recording, and playback of saved files.
    • Live Feed On-Screen Display

Display battery life, camera mode, and recording status icons on your live feed video signal with 'On Screen Display' turned on, or turn it off to transmit only the video without any status icons.
    • PAL 25/50 fps Support

If you live in a PAL region (most regions outside of North America) you can now record in the PAL broadcast standard of 25 / 50 fps in the following resolutions:

r1 WVGA 50fps
      r2 1280x720 25fps
      r3 1280x720 50fps
      r4 1280x960 25fps
      r5 1920x1080 25fps

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Hobstopper View Post
    The final mod for the GPS will flip back up into the dash and I want to mount a gauge pod on each side for oil temp and , this will add to the two (oil pressure and volt) I put in place of the fuel and temp gauges.

Once again, Thanks Lamont!
    The other guage you are looking for would be boost!!
    Longlegs rides again.