Spyder Garage

Default Wa loses another Dealer

Just got off the phone with Jason (service mngr) at Paulsons motorsports, they are no longer a Spyder dealer.

Spyder Garage

Wink

Personally I think this is a major blow to Washington... I hope someone like RMC or Hinshaws (like size, not necessarily them) picks up the line...
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    Just got off the phone with Jason (service mngr) at Paulsons motorsports, they are no longer a Spyder dealer.
    Champion Powersports , Eustis,Fl", dropping Spyder sales as of year end. Several dealers say BRP is too difficult to work with
    220,000 Mile Spyder Ryder, IBA Premier member #59352, Saddlesore 1000 (11), Bun Burner 1500 (3), Saddlesore 2000 (2), Bun Burner Gold, MILEEATER SILVER

Spyder Garage

We were told that Oregon is also losing the Spyder dealer in Eugene/Springfield. Thankfully Ted in Medford (Waterworld) is doing good. We stopped in at the dealer in Bend while passing through on vacation and they're doing great cos they carry a variety of bikes and have some $$$ behind them.
    Vaughn
    Spyder Cat's other half
    Passing thru Southern Oregon? Come ryde with us SOreSpyders@yahoo.com

2010 RT-SE5 PE#783
    Mods: Corbin Custom Seat & passenger arm rests; Elka Shocks, RT622 trailer, and lots and lots of gas. . . . and did I mention, a new rear tire?
    2010 RS , custom home made billet Red/Black