Thread: Ontario Dealer

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Ontario Dealer

I know you guys in the US are losing Dealers which is sad, so I figured I'd post some good news on my Dealer which is expanding. One thing I couldn't understand was not too many of your dealers have loaners. My Dealer takes care of you if you have some major down time. This Dealer is fantastic to deal with. Shepherd's was great to deal with also and will be missed. It's nice to see another great dealer taking over.

Here's the link.

http://www.loisellesports.com/docume...lle_Sports.pdf

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I know you guys in the US are losing Dealers which is sad, so I figured I'd post some good news on my Dealer which is expanding. One thing I couldn't understand was not too many of your dealers have loaners. My Dealer takes care of you if you have some major down time. This Dealer is fantastic to deal with. Shepherd's was great to deal with also and will be missed. It's nice to see another great dealer taking over.

Here's the link.

I would say, like any other business, it all has to do with profit margin and volume for a particular machine. From what I hear the Spyder is doing much better in Canada than it is in the US.

Not that it's doing badly here, but with the tax/insurance structure in Canada, the Spyder has gotten a real shot in the arm.

Those government induced life choice management policies have not yet gotten as deeply entrenched here in the US. That means other machines compete on a more equal footing here in the US and are still the lions share of sales.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default dealer

That is most comforting news. Am planning a cross country tour next year and having this info could be a lifesaver. THANK YOU>

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDERGUY1 View Post
    That is most comforting news. Am planning a cross country tour next year and having this info could be a lifesaver. THANK YOU>
    If you ryde through the Toronto area make sure you post

Very Active Member Star Cruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Here's the link.

Another great Dealer in the TORONTO area is Snow City Marine, http://www.snowcity.com/ they have been super. Scott is the mechanic that works on most of the Spyders and does super work. If from out of town, I am sure they'd get you fixed up as soon as they are able

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Bennet Power Sports

Another great dealer in teh Durham Region is Bennet Power Sports in Whitby. Mike is the master Tech and is always willing to listen. I have taken issues to him, having learned them here on Spyderlover even before he has had official notice from BRP. They are are quality act there !

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hmmm, I a little farther north than the rest of you.... My dealer is Factory Recreation up here in Midland, and let me tell you they are the best. They phoned me to book in our (yes my wife has one too) spyders for the latest recall...

Their staff is second to none. Helps that the owner is on the Board of Directors for BRP...:-)

Just sayin...

If your travelling up the 400 heading north give me a shout I would gladly act as a guide to the area.

Frank AKA 2faston3

Invalid Emails
    Mississauga Ontario Canada Alamo Texas jan to may
    Spyder Garage

I bought my from Two Wheel Motorsport in Guelph. They have been great with service an the sales staff (Jeff ) has also been very approachable. Would recommend them to anyone intrested in buying a new spyder or having there spyder serviced.Parts department are also great and will take time to talk to you.