Spyder Garage

Default turn signal indicators on dash

tired of the one generic flasher for both sides? I just bought and installed two green LEDs off Ebay. $24.99 + shipping.

You pop off the speedo/tach and the wires for the turnsignals are right there. 4 quick splices and drilling two hole in the dash vents and I was done.

I was having trouble getting the speedo tach off...owner of this company in Norwalk Oh, sent me a note via email asking if I got them and did the install go well?I wrote him back with not being able to get the speedo/tach off and he gave me his phone number (on a Sunday!) and said he'd walk me thru it(on a Sunday!).

You really have to push down thru those upper slots to pop the plastic spring clips on the tach/speedo. Once that was out of the way, the job was a breeze. It also works with the 4 way flashers and the reverse gear.

Look up can am spyder---advanced turn signals...he's offering a 5 yr warranty
    Former Navy LT, Retired Chemical Dependency Therapist, Retired Widower, "Do, or do not, there is no try"... Jedi Master Yoda.
    Proud member of AA, PGR, and a Navy Shellback!
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , matte black trim, Green/gray Charcoal? depends on the lighting

Spyder Garage

I did my dash turn signals a yr. and half ago after continually not self- canceling my signal after a taking a slight turn-off street near my home. I hated that "generic flasher for both sides" Mine are the red LEDs and the green LED is wired in to show when the fan turns on.
    Your install looks real nice.

....and we're gonna ride, we're gonna ride.....

ride like the one-eyed Jack of Diamonds, with
    the devil close behind,.....we're gonna ride....

2008 GS.....PE # 2888

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big Arm View Post
    I did my dash turn signals a yr. and half ago after continually not self- canceling my signal after a taking a slight turn-off street near my home. I hated that "generic flasher for both sides" Mine are the red LEDs and the green LED is wired in to show when the fan turns on.
    Your install looks real nice.
    How much clearance is there behind the panel just on the lower left and right sides below the gauge cluster? I want to install two 12v cigar aux ports on mine but wasn't sure if there was enough clearance to do so.

I like the light for when the fan kicks on. How did you wire that?

Clean install BTW.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue