Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I don't know about the colors this year with the drought we have had, thinks its goin be kinda bland. But we can still ride , forecast looks wonderfull

Spyder Garage

Just got back from a ryde N of I70 this afternoon. Bucyrus then to Manfield. Not much color up N either...but the trees seem to be popping the further East I got. Still 3 nights of cold weather and full sun during the day will change the entire Buckeye State. It always does. Still, i think we're about a week early from peak color potential.

Yea, dry late summer is impacting the real colors we're known for. Oh well, The Ryde itself should be a blast!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Well we are heading out. We know from experience that we do not have cell service down there, meet anyone who want to ryde at 10am.

Spyder Garage

Great job of gettin' it together Eric, I'm sure I speak for all that were here today when I say thanks.----Budro

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We had a great time today
    thanks Eric you did a great job getting this ride going
    It was very nice meeting everyone

chuck and dorothy

Spyder Garage

Well, today put a big smile on our faces, so thanks again to Eric, Budro, and all who joined the Ohio Spyder Riders Club ride today. We look forward to the next and future events, and will ride backroads in our neck of the (okay, no woods...) state in hopes of getting y'all over to the southwest corner.
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We finally made it home. Had an awesome weekend! Thanks everyone who came to ryde. Shana and I enjoyed meeting everyone and spending time with all of you both on and off road. I think that this was a milestone for our club and hopefully we can recruit more ryders next time. Shana and I would like to thank Fred and Sharon for welcoming us to their home and leading the ryde with many twisties and spectacular
    views. Will post some pics tonight and tomorrow ( I have a lot ) it will take me some time.