Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default OHIO SPYDER RIDERS CLUB OLD MANS CAVE RIDE

Well it was an amazing ride this morning and an even better ride this afternoon! (should have stayed Rob) I have to say one thing If I ever regretted trading my motor cycle in for my Spyder today the Spyder proved is worth as a safer and more superior cruiser. The Spyder takes loose stones and potholes at high speeds that a two wheeled cruiser or crotch rocket could not. And you can pull over where ever the hell you want. We went down roads I would have never even attempted on a motorcycle. Did some photography with the wife and it is so nice to be able to pull over in a ditch. I will be posting 23 photos tonight so check back. Had no game plan on the rides we just went down roads that looked interesting and went with the flow. I cant wait to retrace our steps next time with the rest of the group.

Last edited by EricDeub; 09-12-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Spyder Garage

Man great photos ! Thanks for the post.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default sorry

Sorry I missed the ride & meeting Eric. When you took the pic of the locust grove road sign you were about a mile from my home. I'll be there next time----Budro

Spyder Garage

Default Ride

Sorry I missed the ride. That's some beautiful area you were in and it looked like the weather held up for you. It rained for quite a while here in Cleveland.

Spyder Garage

Sorry I missed it to. Have to work. Bummer!!
    2009 Honda Shadow Aero
    US Navy (Retired)

Spyder Garage

We had a great ride. We also learned the obvious lesson...never NEVER schedule a get together in the fall on Saturdays.

Buckeyes football trump rydes.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Fall is the best time to ride. Football takes a backseat to my spyder time....

Quote Originally Posted by pierrelogic View Post
    We had a great ride. We also learned the obvious lesson...never NEVER schedule a get together in the fall on Saturdays.

Buckeyes football trump rydes.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

On October 9th at Hocking Hills State Park 10:00 AM on the East side lower parking lot is where we will meet. This time my wife and I are going to stay for the weekend. If you've never been at Hocking Hills at leaf peak you will not regret this meet. We do have a local Spyder ryder that lives here and will be taking us to all the best spots. I am so excited about this ride for the pure beauty of the fall leafs in the hills of Ohio. I hope that you can make it. This will be a annual event and all Spyder Ryder's are invited. Please confirm if you are coming. I will list all confirmed riders and home towns. You might be able to meet up and ride down together. Thanks Eric

meeting place http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...76335,0.417824
    Last edited by EricDeub; 09-13-2010 at 09:28 PM.