Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default RT SE5 Floorboards

Hi all,

Yesterday (Labor Day) I did the final fitting of the RT SE5 Seal FloorBoard. Looks and works great. We will begin production tomorrow and should be ready to ship in about 2 weeks. Installation is even easier than the RS model, only three bolts per side. I'll have photos next week when the kind RT owner return from a business trip.

Keep you posted,

John
    Seal FloorBoards

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Hi all,

Yesterday (Labor Day) I did the final fitting of the RT SE5 Seal FloorBoard. Looks and works great. We will begin production tomorrow and should be ready to ship in about 2 weeks. Installation is even easier than the RS model, only three bolts per side. I'll have photos next week when the kind RT owner return from a business trip.

Keep you posted,

John
    Seal FloorBoards
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of your efforts. One question: will they be strong enough to stand on to mount the Spyder for those of us who are "horizontally challenged?"

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by stillriding View Post
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of your efforts. One question: will they be strong enough to stand on to mount the Spyder for those of us who are "horizontally challenged?"
    Hi stillriding,

Great question. The owner of the RT I'm working on is 6'6" and well over 300 lbs. He stepped onto them and mounted his bike with no problem. I'll have to say the RT groaned but the my Seal FloorBoards took it in stride. They are made of 3/8" steel and sit on the foot pegs. Thanks for your interest. Keep watching, I'm working as fast as I can. It's up to the steel fabricators and powder coaters now.

Best wishes,

John
    Seal FloorBoards

Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards

Thanks John. Glad to hear it.