Thread: OK Mo Gang

Spyder Garage

Default OK Mo Gang

Are we gonna do something this weekend or not? I'm pretty open to anything weatherman says it is going to be great. We could Ride, go to Buckhorn Rally, wrench party, or just go for Ice Cream.
    Happy Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Come on down to Fl. We got ice cream and all of the pre-oiled seafood you can handle.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride this weeken

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Lee View Post
    Are we gonna do something this weekend or not? I'm pretty open to anything weatherman says it is going to be great. We could Ride, go to Buckhorn Rally, wrench party, or just go for Ice Cream.
    Come down to Oklahoma. The Chotaws put on a great free festival. Great band. Travis Trit is Friday night. vince Gill on Saturday evening. Casting Crowns on Sunday. There are other bands - I just do not recall who is playing. I will be heading over on my Spyder Friday night, Saturday a.m. & Saturday evening. It is a beautiful ryde. Let me know if you are coming.

Spyder Garage

Default Hot Dog

OK
    Lets go for a ride------Bring a camera and we will get some pictures-------how about you head over to High Ridge about noon time for lunch.
    I want to practice cooking hot dogs-------I want to be ready for the parking lot at the Red Roof Inn-----Since its going to be a gathering place each night anyway we might as well have hot dogs.------for our mid night snack (say around 9).
    We need a shake down ride for Gatlinburg anyway------so how about Saturday
    smilingene
    Beyond happy SpyderLover

Spyder Garage

Saturday is not going to work for us

Don and I are both committed. Signed up over a month agao, we have to do 50/50 at the American Legion Hall from 1:00 till 5:00 pm.

Sunday would of been better for us, but we understand, it has been awhile, and we would of loved to have gone.
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

http://www.farriscustoms.com

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Come on down to Fl. We got ice cream and all of the pre-oiled seafood you can handle.

We will meet 1/2 way "TN" and go for Ice Cream in Sept of course
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,
    ESI Triple play,mud flap lights,Fender tips/amber,Green Filter,Dayrunner/turn signals,Shortee Antenna,Scuff Guards,LED Brake Lights & 2 in 1 Harness,Brightsides & rear,Glo-ryders/amber,Kewlmetal inside trunk lightz,Garmin 660,Garmin Hood,Volt Meter & Oil Pressure Gauge,Utopia Backrest,IPS Key,ISCI Brake Pedal,Dual side/tall flag poles,SPYDERPOPS Heat Guard

pitbull

im game Mo....took me a bit to find your post. just have to get all the details worked out but i'm setting on go!!!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hello... it is great to see MY spyder on here...... I plan to post a picture with the real owner soon... soon as I learn how.

A sincere thanks to you for all the help, encouragement, education, and overall courtesy, family type courtesy, from the COWTOWN people... especially Len. Having never ridden and having no knowledge... yes, I mean none... it was a great experience for me to have met all the Cowtown people and receive the help and instruction... thank you so much, Cowtown... I am excited to continue in my adventure with you all.
    I plan to be practicing this week end... so, if you see me snailing by, do not tailgate...... I had such good instruction from Len, I expect to be sailing by soon...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JT Spyder View Post
    Hello... it is great to see MY spyder on here...... I plan to post a picture with the real owner soon... soon as I learn how.

A sincere thanks to you for all the help, encouragement, education, and overall courtesy, family type courtesy, from the COWTOWN people... especially Len. Having never ridden and having no knowledge... yes, I mean none... it was a great experience for me to have met all the Cowtown people and receive the help and instruction... thank you so much, Cowtown... I am excited to continue in my adventure with you all.
    I plan to be practicing this week end... so, if you see me snailing by, do not tailgate...... I had such good instruction from Len, I expect to be sailing by soon...

welcome and Enjoy your new ryde and ryde safe. Won't be long before you will be cruising along faster then a snail pace. I too am a first time bike ryder, didn't take as long as I thought, and now I do long distance traveling.

What kind of spyder did you get? Year and color?

Where in Waynesville do you live. We are in Hunter's Point
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JT Spyder View Post

Welcome aboard, I'm sure Len briefed you on the crazy bunch of Spyderlovers here in Waynesville, if you need any help just say and we will do our best.
    Happy Owner

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi MO... Thank you ... will practice and hope to get with you all soon! No, Len did not disclose the "crazy" part... he probably realized how well I fit in that category and saw no need to bring it up..... Will keep this group posted on my progress as I would like to do a Mo group ride... thanks again.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hi Guys and Gals. Carol and I would love to ride, but--- we are thinking of a visit to my sister's in Springfield and probably go on the Spyder. Thinking of trippin' down on Friday and back on Sunday to miss some of the holiday traffic. Plan to "back road" it as much as we can. If you get something worked out and we could meet up with you on Sunday give me a call (Len has my no.). Otherwise have a good time and hope to see all of you soon.

Sam

Spyder Garage

and welcome JT!!

Would love to ryde with you all but I am working this weekend

You all have fun though and if anyone wants to meet up and keep me company at Cowtown while they work on my Spyder, I will be there on Sat. the 11th

Need to figure out why my ryde is spilling fuel after I fill up. I never overfill my tank, always stop as soon as the nozzle clicks off. Never even had fuel spill out the vent holes but yet everytime I have filled up like that since the fire and I go for a short ryde where I hardly use any gas, as soon as I stop and turn off the Spyder fuel spills out the sides at the bottom.

I need to get this fixed because I have a long trip planned soon hopefully
    Last edited by Fire Joe; 09-01-2010 at 08:45 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaanpla View Post
    and welcome JT!!

You all have fun though and if anyone wants to meet up and keep me company at Cowtown while they work on my Spyder, I will be there on Sat. the 11th

Need to figure out why my ryde is spilling fuel after I fill up. I never overfill my tank, always stop as soon as the nozzle clicks off. Never even had fuel spill out the vent holes but yet everytime I have filled up like that since the fire and I go for a short ryde where I hardly use any gas, as soon as I stop and turn off the Spyder fuel spills out the sides at the bottom.

Get it checked, but my guess is it is coming from the vent tube extension. I suspect that is something we may have to live with because of the location of components and summer heat fuel expands and has to go somewhere. Best suggestion is make sure it goes somewhere to lessen the chances of fire, ie left rear of bike.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

I,m Have you all finished because I but someone needs to come up with a plan.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mistycrest View Post
    Come down to Oklahoma. The Chotaws put on a great free festival. Great band. Travis Trit is Friday night. vince Gill on Saturday evening. Casting Crowns on Sunday. There are other bands - I just do not recall who is playing. I will be heading over on my Spyder Friday night, Saturday a.m. & Saturday evening. It is a beautiful ryde. Let me know if you are coming.
    That would be a great 2 day trip, however maybe a little far for 1 day. Thanks for letting us know about it, maybe next time.
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

and welcome JT!!

I will be seeing you on the 11th
    Mine goes in for Service and I have a few goodies to be installed
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

G-Man will be going to the Buchkhorn Ralley after 50/50 Saturday.

Buckhorn Rally has a Bike Show on Sunday also
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BumbleBee View Post
    I will be seeing you on the 11th
    Mine goes in for Service and I have a few goodies to be installed
    More goodies? Can your ryde get any more decked out than it is?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Mo gang ryde

I sure would like to tag along on a ryde. Just don't know where's High port?? Ishould write things down forgot the other part of High>>>> something anyway. Just where to meet up with somebody. this weekend( 4th and 5th Sep) is supposed too be REALLY PRETTY NICE!!!! Clear Sunny COOL!!!er. I really want to try out the air Hawk I got and see if it will stand the test of distance. I KNOW my tush doesn't so gotta test out the seat. If No takers on Sat ryde I'll be heading out some where maybe a new road out there waitin for me. Sooo maybe see ya'll out there. 3FT

Spyder Garage

More goodies? Can your ryde get any more decked out than it is?
    Nope, never can get enough. Been on a BIG shopping spree , getting ready for my longest trip to TN

G-Man is getting decked out this weekend also

Okay MO Gang, so what is going on this weekend. Have you all decided what day and where yet?
    "Happy Spyder Owner"
    2010 RTS PE 0174

Custom Plates & paint,