View Poll Results: Is the 02 Modifier working for you?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

22 59.46%
  • NO

1 2.70%
  • MAYBE

7 18.92%
  • DON'T CARE

7 18.92%
    Spyder Garage

Default 02 Modifier Poll

YES or NO......... Is it working for you?
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Yes, both with Race Airflow and Aerocharger turbo.
    2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Only installed on Sat. A few short 50 mile rides and no popping or backfiring on deceleration, a little more throttle response and I think it is running a tad cooler . It is in combination to the Juice Box, Hindle exhaust and KW air filter . Well worth the 70 bucks in my opinion !
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Have not had one pop/backfire since putting it in 2 years ago - also stopped the surging I was experiencing -

had the high flo filter and 2 bros exhaust - now have the hindle and hi-flo -runs perfect.

looking hard at the TURBO.............must control myself!

Spyder Garage

That transition between open and closed loop is gone. I opened the loop didn't I . I'm sure it's blowing more fuel and I will foul a plug in traffic.
    I guess I'll just have to donate some more marsh land to charity as an offering to the horsepower gods and tree huggers for my evil ways
    2009 SE5 Aerocharger turbo, Evoluzione Swaybar, Penske racing shocks, 225/45 r15 hankook ventus r-s3 tires all the way around

Spyder Garage

Btw my other bike is a rz350 two stroke so I'm used to changing plugs beside the road
    2009 SE5 Aerocharger turbo, Evoluzione Swaybar, Penske racing shocks, 225/45 r15 hankook ventus r-s3 tires all the way around

Spyder Garage

I have a Hindle and a Green filter. The O2 modifier stopped ALL of the popping and the Spyder runs great.

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy View Post
    I have a Hindle and a Green filter. The O2 modifier stopped ALL of the popping and the Spyder runs great.
    I've got the 2 Bro's single can, 02 sensor mod. I was getting a lot of popping and backfiring, before adding the 02 sensor mod. Now I get some popping and no backfiring. I'll add the Green Filter and hope that ends the popping. Other than that, I've noticed a big difference in my Spyder's performance and it runs great also.
    Happy Spyder Owner

2008 SM5, Trunk Liner, 2" Block Riser, ESI 3" Risers, Evoluzione Cycle o2 Sensor Mod, Corbin Seat and Large Oval Backrest, Madstad RoboBrackets and 24" Clear Windshield, Chrome Clear Catseye LED Tail/Brake/License Plate Light, Brake Strobe, Kuryakyn Grips, Kewlmetals Performance Air kit, Custom Dynamic Orange LED's, Spyder 1 Attitude Performance Exhaust RSS-18-B, Day Runners, Day Pucks, Rivco Highway Pegs, ESI Mirror Extensions, Rivco Floorboards.

Spyder Garage

Installed Evo o2 modifier and took a ride tonight. Big changes - faster acceleration, no popping, sputtering or backfires.

I can not believe the difference in the performance. I have a K&N filter and Hindle. Best $90 I have spent in a long time.

Thanks Evoluzione http://www.evoluzione.net/evo-cycle-can-am.htm

Happy Owner * 2013 RT Limited, 2009 RS SE-5

Spyder Garage

Looks like it is a landslide for those who like the O2 modifier. The only person I know of that was not completely happy was Lamonster but he only had an exhaust at the time.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSpyder View Post
    Looks like it is a landslide for those who like the O2 modifier. The only person I know of that was not completely happy was Lamonster but he only had an exhaust at the time.
    Personally, I'm glad Lamonster wasn't happy with his O2 sensor...it's on MY Spyder now!

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Temp has cooled off so I dunno if its the O2 mod or the cooler temp that stopped the backfiring and popping. But the throttle is a bit more crisper at the low end. It also seem to be going thru the fuel a bit faster. Hope we have a hot indian summer so I can really test it out in the heat.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS