Spyder Garage

Default Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, INSTALLED

The Day Runner Pucks arrived in just a couple of days of being ordered. First impressions was that they were for the money well worth it. They are a double walled plastic that does match up well with where they go and does include a lifetime warranty on the LED's, that being said they are not of the quality of some of the other options out their. The instruction included were not the best and the photos so so. The second photo below shows where I mounted them, note that the back end of the pucks are mounted about 1/2 inch from the end of the trunk because theirs a slight bulge near the rounded corner so they fit flusher back a bit. Also the instructions are not clear as to where the two pin connector is leading you to believe that it is one connector you are looking for but in fact your can tap into either the left or right connector running from the front fender tip lights. I turned the wheels to the right and without taking off the wheel or jacking the Spyder up managed to access the left fender tip light connector located by what I will call the firewall. The last photo shows how bright these babies really are. I rode around the neighborhood without the headlights on without a problem, but don't recommend this especially on the highway, but if you ever burn out a headlight bulb you could make it home. All in all I'm very happy with this mod.
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Looking good. You cant have too many lights, unless the laws dont allow it...LOL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave01 View Post
    Looking good. You cant have too many lights, unless the laws dont allow it...LOL
    I'll tell you what, if you have these on along with HID headlights and fog lights you would be a mini hauler. "What the .... was that"!!
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Campverdefela View Post
    I'll tell you what, if you have these on along with HID headlights and fog lights you would be a mini hauler. "What the .... was that"!!
    LOL, I wish there was room on the front of my RT for a set, but its kinda full up there.

Spyder Garage

I'll be putting those on probably the same time I put on my driving lights, when I finally decide which driving lights to get!