Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default "Phelan Phun Dayz." parade w/ WCS

I have been asked to ride my RT in the Patriot Day Parade in Phelan(Sept 11th), as part of the weekend-long "Phelan Phun Dayz." Along with my RT5 partner Fred Rau.
    This includes a bike/car show, carnival, burnout contests and a bunch of other activities.

See www.phelanphundays.com for details.

Anyway, they asked if I could possibly get any other Spyders to ride in the parade, so I thought I would contact all Spyder owners to see if anyone from West Coast Spyder or Spyderlovers owners would be interested.
    The registration is already paid, so it's free, and sounds like fun.
    Breakfast and meeting Location
    There is an I-Hop restaurant at
    4023 N. University Parkway #6
    SAN BERNARDINO, CA 92407-1823
    909-473 1195
    Parade lineup goes from 8:00am to 9:00am, with step-off at 10:00am. It should take right at 1/2 hour from the I-Hop to Phelan, so I figure if we plan on leaving at 8:00am, we should be good.
    That would mean anyone wanting breakfast should be at the I-Hop around 7:00 - 7:15am.
    We are departing for the "Phelan Phun Dayz." parade at 8:00am from the I Hop.
    Please sign up on the BRP site – here is the link
    http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/Share/Ge...s_share/events
    I need to give an approximate vehicle count by September 1ST. I need to have the parade coordinators hold a specific number of feet in the lineup for all the spyders.

http://spyder.brp.com/en-US/Share/Ge...s_share/events
    Last edited by Ken5517 / Wish Again; 08-24-2010 at 11:09 AM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default San Diego Riders Caravan to IHOP?

Hey Fellow San Diego riders,

I am going to be riding up for the IHOP meeting location Saturday morning and wanted to see if any others would be intersted. I know Ken is coming up from El Cajon so I think I will certainly be meeting up with him for the ride north.

Anyone else intersted? If so we can set up a meeting place and time.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by adohring View Post
    Hey Fellow San Diego riders,

I am going to be riding up for the IHOP meeting location Saturday morning and wanted to see if any others would be intersted. I know Ken is coming up from El Cajon so I think I will certainly be meeting up with him for the ride north.

Anyone else intersted? If so we can set up a meeting place and time.
    YES,
    I would be interested in meeting up with you, Ken and any other ryders from San Diego... Just tell me when, Me and my wife with be there.
    2014 RT Limited , Black Current (blacked out trim)

Spyder Garage

Default Phelan Phun Dayz." parade w/ WCS

I wish I could but Virginia Beach is just too far from there. I grew up in Hesperia, and graduated from Apple Vally HS, (72). We use to joke, that some day there would be a high school in Phelan, know as Phelan High, and a University, Phelan U. We said the cheerleaders at sporting events would be yelling,"Ra Ra Phelan High, or Phelan U. Back then Phelan was one road, paved and the rest were dirt. I'm sure its change a lot. I hope you had a great time, take care.
    From the Right Coast
    Rod
    Catching a Yellow Jacket in your helmet at 65 mph can double your vocabulary

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default San Diego Riders heading north

The San Diego Spyder Caravan:

"San Diego Ryders can meet here at Target Parking Lot North side its the one on I 15 and Valley Pkwy West. easy exist and access to the freeway I 15"

Plan is to roll out of the Target parking lot at right about 5am. Be there or speed to catch up!