Spyder Ryders from Maryland, Pennsyvania, Virginia, West Viginia, Delaware; District of Columbia and elsewhere, are invited to join me and others for the ride from the Mid-Atlantic area down to Spyders in the Smokies. It's now just less than six weeks out. I understand there are still accommodations there. Those wishing to go need to get onto www.spydersinthesmokies.com, register for the event, get your accommodations, then e-mail or call me (410-242-2310). I'm leaving on the 19th of September to link up with Irish2themax (Brian) the same morning in Winchester, VA. Will probably pick up another Ryder in the vicinity of Frederick; then e'll ride on out on U.S. 340/15 over to I-81 where we'll pick up Irish. We spend the night of the 19th in Roanoke, VA; then continue on to Gatlinburg on the 20th. We'll depart Gatlinburg for the return trip on the 25th, with a 'back in MD' date of the 26th. If you want to go down but not stay as long, that's fine too. Tail of the Dragon isn't until Thursday the 23rd. I wouldn't want to miss that, or LAMONTSTERS's BBQ or some of the other events and prizes. Please indicate your 'yes,' 'no' or maybe. I'll update this event with confirmed meet-up points between Baltimore County, Howard County and Caroll County as the date draws nearer.

Best,

Paul