Hybrid View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Terrific Deal on 09 SE5

Think this is the right area to post. Brought my spyder down to my dealer to do a little maintenance work and was talking with the owner about the can-am people coming this week....Short story...the owner has a 2009 SE5 Automatic, red/black 1750 miles on it...his personal scooter...he told me he'd sell it for the same thing I bought my sm5 for...$11,800. I asked if he was kidding...not...He's gonna buy a 2011 rt so getting rid of this. I'd grab it if i had the extra cash.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders)
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebadwolf View Post
    Think this is the right area to post. Brought my spyder down to my dealer to do a little maintenance work and was talking with the owner about the can-am people coming this week....Short story...the owner has a 2009 SE5 Automatic, red/black 1750 miles on it...his personal scooter...he told me he'd sell it for the same thing I bought my sm5 for...$11,800. I asked if he was kidding...not...He's gonna buy a 2011 rt so getting rid of this. I'd grab it if i had the extra cash.

He isn't trying to trade it in?
    Do you know if it has any mods? Do you have his contact info?

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

No..he makes out best by not trading...he owns 2 dealerships and I'm sure he gets considerable leeway on prices...Just my guess. I'm going back tomorrow...will check for mods but either way this is tough to beat in my eyes.

Spyder Garage

Larry (I hope I remembered correctly from the Hell gathering!)

What's the Dealer's name? Are they in Jackson?

Bill

Spyder Garage

That is fair market value for a straight up no mod Spyder especially for this time of the year. IMO
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Bill...Dealer is Town & Country Sports, Salesman's name is Tom Ellis..If you call...tell him you talked with Larry Shue. I'll be there today to see what kind of mods it has if any.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default se5 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by M2Wild View Post
    That is fair market value for a straight up no mod Spyder especially for this time of the year. IMO

Not in Ca. $15k. new $16500+

If he were closer we could talk.