Thread: SPYDERPOPS

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up SPYDERPOPS

WOW! have looked at Spyderpops today, I already have the air dam and just put the belt guard on yesterday, Great stuff. Now they have something I have been fighting for 18 months, heat shield, and air management sys. got to have them both. It is really nice to have something that really works for a change, Thanks Spyderpops. 1SG

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Price is good too. That Package 2 is a good deal I think. I do not work for or get paid by that company. If the stuff works I just think it's a good deal. And cool for Evan giving that guy a killer idea, and cool for that guy giving Ev prop's .

Spyder Garage

I love that he's addressing design issues that BRP will fix in future models (or already has in the RT for example). Installation is simple, material choices aren't exotic... and the price is right.

As soon as my bookkeeper says I can, I'm ordering 2 of package 2 to complete the set.

Thanks pops!

ok, that sounded like one of those commercial endorsements... but... eh... whatever, I'm excited!
    tHe SmOkEr YoU dRiNk ThE pLaYeR yOu GeT!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canam9 View Post
    Price is good too. That Package 2 is a good deal I think. I do not work for or get paid by that company. If the stuff works I just think it's a good deal. And cool for Evan giving that guy a killer idea, and cool for that guy giving Ev prop's .
    Yeah that guy's my dad! Not to be confused with Some Guy, but that other guy!

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AHAND View Post
    you still hiding his food?lol

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AHAND View Post

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...

Spyder Garage

Been eye balling the air dam and just ordered the whole kitchen sink to save on shipping. Should workout great once installed.
    Silver SM5 PE# 1274, Hindle Exhaust, Touring Windshield, Caliper Trim, B.E.S.T. 3 Year Ext, Nuvi 255 GPS, Fog Lights, Sport Rack, Back Rest, 12V Outlet, Talon 3300p Alarm, NMN Mud Flap and TipZ LEDs, SpyderLovers Emblems, Kuryakyn Widow Pegs and Axel Trim, Luimoto seat skin, Evo Air Filter and O2 Mod, Cranker Tank Bag, Blue Sea fuse block, MAD/AMS/MBG, Oddyssey battery, IPS.

Service Bulletin Applied: Gen II parking brake, 2nd SW patch, evap can/hose update, Gen II DPS

Spyder Garage

Heading out to Los Angeles on Monday, so will wait untill I return to Tennessee before ordering, but am thinking Package #2 might be what the doctor ordered to thwart most of my heat problems.
    Vidi, Vici, Veni!