Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Washington Service/Dealers

I'm getting closer to purchasing an RS-S and would like to hear from any of you who have worked with Washington dealers or those in neighboring states... I'm particularly interested in finding a really good service department who knows what they're doing, is straight with customers and knows the product very well. Any and all feedback would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Spyder Garage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by - Tim - View Post
    I'm getting closer to purchasing an RS-S and would like to hear from any of you who have worked with Washington dealers or those in neighboring states... I'm particularly interested in finding a really good service department who knows what they're doing, is straight with customers and knows the product very well. Any and all feedback would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim
    Well... Just like those questions asking what dealer to buy from, you will have different experiences from one place. Not everyone understands, or looks for the same type of service.

But I will say this. I cannot say enough about the way I have been treated by Clem's in Enumclaw. It is where I go and will always go unless they change or Can-Am does. I have also heard nothing but good things about Paulson's in Lacy.

My RT-S has more issues on one Bike (According to Clem's and BRP) than they have ever seen. All along the way Clem's has bent over backwards for us. It seemed every time they fixed one item, another one or two would appear.

That said, ever single issue has happened to other RT's, only one or two, not every darn one of them. Plus a few new ones. Like this one for example (Link).

I think we are very lucky in Washington. It seems I have only heard good things about the service departments so far with the RS's and RT's. Good luck with your choice!
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

IWN2RYD,

Thanks for your feedback and information about Clem's and Paulson's dealerships... having your direct experience providing a recommendation helps put my mind at ease a little bit.

My closest dealership is Lifestyles Honda in Burlington but I do not have any feel for what the service department or training level there is like. Another member posted that he purchased from Lifestyles, but so far has not answered the PM that I had sent some time ago.

Appreciate your time and help.

Anybody else have info. from the area???

Tim

Spyder Garage

Default Service

I have had execellent service from Lifestyles Honda in Mt.Vernon, Wa. The service manager has had years of experience and their Spyder mechanic is very talented. I know this sounds like a commerical for Lifestyles, but I am a very satisfied customer.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I ve used Lifestyle Honda for my messed up DPS. They fixed it and no more problems.

There is one in Lynnwood, called Lynnwood Motoplex. I buy filters from them and have had my brakes bled there.

There is also one in Lacey,WA. Paulsens Motosports. I have dealt with the Spyder "tech" there and he is extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend them.

http://www.paulsonsmotorsports.com/n...sc=Motorcycles

I believe Lifestyles Honda(back when it was Steel Dreams) was the first Spyder dealer in the PNW. I saw them with a Spyder in the fall of 08 at the Snohomish street bike show.
    Last edited by draboo; 08-09-2010 at 12:36 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

It's really good to hear that the local dealers appear to be doing a good job with the service work on these complex machines! Finding competent Can-Am techs and dealers who care about their customers has been my biggest concern prior to this purchase.

Thanks for taking the time to provide the great feedback guys, it's really appreciated! I need to decide who to work with and if I will buy before I sell a couple of other things, or dive in now and take care of that later.

Ride safe,

Tim

Spyder Garage

Default Washington dealers

I am extremly pleased with the service dept. at Paulsons in Lacy. Jason the service manager knows his stuff as does his staff. 360-456-8444. I have purchases 2 spyders from Chris Paulson. I have not had a single issue with either one.
    wa3wheels How can u drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? *Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.

Spyder Garage

Thanks,

Tim
    I am very satisfied with Roundy's in Spokane. Don is the service manager..knows his stuff ... Bruce the Spyder tech also impressed me. The family that owns (grandma, mom, son) know what customer service is all about. I would encourage you to give them a try.

Spyder Garage

I am a lifestyles guy they have taken good care of me. They even sell me there bulk oil to save me about 3.00 a quart. bought my quad from them (can am) they are just good people to deal with. that is my lifestyles comerical thanks for listening.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default THANKS!

A big THANK YOU to those who have posted in the last couple of days! I figured you guys had to be out there simply because Lifestyles told me they were selling 2-5 Spyders a week and some of you had to be SpyderLovers.

Good first-hand feeback, thanks again for taking the time to post!

Tim

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

A big THANK YOU to those who have posted in the last couple of days! I figured you guys had to be out there simply because Lifestyles told me they were selling 2-5 Spyders a week and some of you had to be SpyderLovers.

Good first-hand feedback, thanks again for taking the time to post!

Tim
    Actually, I had mine shipped out here from MI in the fall of 08. There are alot of them scurrying around the Greater Seattle area..I have personally met 6 others. 2 in Seattle,1 in Mukilteo,2 in the Maple Valley area, and 1 in Des Moines.

And see one or two others in passing.

Spyder Garage

I use Paulsons in Lacey, Happy with their customer service.

Troy

Spyder Garage

We got ours from Paulsons also and have had very good luck with them so far...nice people.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Tim, You've probably already heard that Paulsens in Lacey is no longer a Can-Am dealer. That was sad news for me,that is where I bought my 08' Spyder GS and they always treated me right! But last week I rode up to Brothers Powersports in Bremerton and had them change out the DPS unit. I was very happy with the service, and they even washed theafterwards! It is a litlle bit of a ride from Lacey, but had great weather and it was a beautiful ride up the canal! By the way, the new DPS unit is Great!! The really handles much better in the corners!! The Toy Run is coming up next month here in Olympia on December 4th, any Spyder Ryders come join me! It's for a Good cause, the Kids and needy Familes!
    Grizz

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Tim, You've probably already heard that Paulsens in Lacey is no longer a Can-Am dealer. That was sad news for me,that is where I bought my 08' Spyder GS and they always treated me right! But last week I rode up to Brothers Powersports in Bremerton and had them change out the DPS unit. I was very happy with the service, and they even washed theafterwards! It is a litlle bit of a ride from Lacey, but had great weather and it was a beautiful ride up the canal! By the way, the new DPS unit is Great!! The really handles much better in the corners!! The Toy Run is coming up next month here in Olympia on December 4th, any Spyder Ryders come join me! It's for a Good cause, the Kids and needy Familes!
    Grizz
    Clems Powersports in Enumclaw is a Spyder dealer also.

Unfortunately, we are flying back for a visit to MI on Dec 3rd, so will not be making it to the Olympia toy run. Joe mentioned that around 15K motorcycles show up for that event. Sounds like a great time for a great cause.