Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default OHIO SPYDER RIDERS CLUB !!!!!!!!!!!

This is for all Spyders in Ohio interested in starting a club. I love to ride my Spyder but it is 10 times more fun to ride in a group. I propose we organize a Spyder meeting some time in August (28th ?) All Spyders are invited even if your from out of state and just want to hang out with fellow Spyder Riders, that will be cool with me. I'm thinking Delaware or Columbus since it is centrally located but the place and date will be set later to where the majority of riders are coming from for a more convenient ride. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling so all your thoughts will be appreciated. if your interested please give you name and hometown below and dates that will work best for you. Thanks Eric - Findlay, Ohio

Last edited by EricDeub; 08-02-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Spyder Garage

I'm in regardless of meeting location.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

we are in
    Jeff and Melinda Jones
    Fairfield, OH
    8/28 IS a good date then.
    2 spyders
    jjones63@cinci.rr.com

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

BOY NOT alot of respondence? Anyway we are out on the 28th, 29 is fine. Gotta work guess i should be glad i got a job.

Spyder Garage

Hi, I'm in Centerville, just south of Dayton. No issues with the 28th, so let us know if this will happen. Any ideas on proposed rides?
    Happy 2010 Orbital Blue Spyder RT-S Owner
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Spyder Garage

Big Iron,,, Cleveland, Ohio

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Not from ohio but if you guys happen to be anywhere in the hocking hills
    on the 28th I will be riding around there

Spyder Garage

Default Ohio

I have surgery tentatively scheduled in Bowling Green on the 20th... I may be able to make it by car...

Al Alvord
    Grand Rapids, OH/Arcadia, FL

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EricDeub View Post
    I would like to see and meet everyone. I have been waiting for someone else to take the initiative in Ohio, so I guess that is us. Rob ( aka - pierrelogic ) and I went on a nice long ride last week, the first time both of us rode with other Spyders. GREAT FUN!!! So we can do this thing at our discretion and hopefully we can recruit more Spyders. Any and all suggestions are appreciated
    We just moved here from San Antonio, Texas. We had a reasonably active group of Spyder riders, and had ride and meets every few weeks. It's a blast to see what other folks have done with their Spyders, to talk over experiences, and hear what dealers can and cannot handle our service needs. Well worth the effort.

As a suggestion, we'd do better if we shared contact information. I know that I don't always see the posts if there's heavy traffic on the site.
    TricLED Vader Lightswith Blue Tunnel Lights Option, Aqua Glo-Ryders, TricLED Fender Lights, TricLED Invisible Brake/Running Lights, TricLED Trunk Light.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

That sounds cool we need active riders this is going to be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Brevet05 View Post
    We just moved here from San Antonio, Texas. We had a reasonably active group of Spyder riders, and had ride and meets every few weeks. It's a blast to see what other folks have done with their Spyders, to talk over experiences, and hear what dealers can and cannot handle our service needs. Well worth the effort.

As a suggestion, we'd do better if we shared contact information. I know that I don't always see the posts if there's heavy traffic on the site.

Spyder Garage

Are we settled on the 28th at this point? Looks like the best day to get the most ryders. As far as going for a group ryde there's several opportunities...all depends on where we meet and how far people want to ryde. Trading contact info is a good idea. As we get closer to the meet date, I'll PM everyone my 411.

@mrwidget, if these keep up I'll try to get a few headed your direction. Some of the best ryding in OH is the hocking hills area, no question. Maybe a fall ryde coupled with a "leaf hunt?"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I am in Centerville. But I will not be able to make the 28th.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

WE can do the 11th
    JEFF 1-513-310-5559

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

On August 28th at 11:00 I will be at the Bob Evans at Alum Creek off US 71 and State Rt 36. I will be riding from Alum Creek to Buck Creek State park then home. just let me know if your in. I think I will start doing this every second Saturday of all the worm month's.

Last edited by EricDeub; 08-11-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

SWEET!!!!

Spyder Garage

Sorry folks, can't make it on Aug. 28, or Sept. 4,,, work on saturdays, but I go on vacation and Sept. 11 sounds like a winner to me. Ernie Graves 216-341-1337.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

((((((((((((((((((((((( There will be a meeting on August 28th and September 11th ))))))))))))))))))))))))

August 28th at the Bob Evans at Alum Creek off US 71 and State Rt 36.
    September 11th To be determined later.

Riders on August 28th 2 Spyders ( Eric Deuble, Rob Lordier)
    Riders on September 11th 5 Spyders (Eric Deuble, Rob Lordier, Jeff and Melina Jones, Ernie Graves )

Eric Deuble Forest Ohio 419-957-4356
    Jeff Jones Fairfield Ohio 513-310-5559
    Ernie Graves Cleveland Ohio 216-341-1337
    Rob Lordier Reynoldsburg 614-623-5819

Club Face book page http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=125173986359

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default yes i would be interested in starting a club, let me know where its taking place and

yes i would b interested in the club, r the dates and meeting places confirmed
    This is for all Spyders in Ohio interested in starting a club. I love to ride my Spyder but it is 10 times more fun to ride in a group. I propose we organize a Spyder meeting some time in August (28th ?) All Spyders are invited even if your from out of state and just want to hang out with fellow Spyder Riders, that will be cool with me. I'm thinking Delaware or Columbus since it is centrally located but the place and date will be set later to where the majority of riders are coming from for a more convenient ride. I'm just trying to get the ball rolling so all your thoughts will be appreciated. if your interested please give you name and hometown below and dates that will work best for you. Thanks Eric - Findlay, Ohio

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Yes August 28th and September 11th are the first two rides.

Quote Originally Posted by acriner77 View Post
    yes i would b interested in the club, r the dates and meeting places confirmed

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Ohio Spyder Riders Club

Eric:

Why not join in on the 2nd Annual Southeastern Ohio Fun Run on 5 Sept 2010? This will be a great ride on some of the best roads to ride in Ohio.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Is there going to be anyone else besides the two of us on the 28th? Reason I ask is there's another Ride scheduled the same day, details below. I Think Rob and I are going to do this We found others planning a nice long Ride they will start in Grove City OH. to Huntington WV. then back.
    Let me or Rob know if you are coming.

Quote:
    Hi I'm Bob Tobin, one of the Spyder group in G.C.
    Our Church "the First Baptist Church Of Grove City" is having a Bikers day August the 28th to leave at 8:00 a.m. to ride to HILLBILLY HOT DOG in Huntington W.Va for lunch and return.
    Our church address is 3301 Orders Road, Grove City, Oh. 43123
    You all are more then welcome to ride along.
    For more information, please contact Doug Buttrick at 598-3092, Larry Knoll at 579-4058, or Kerry Upton at 740-983-4006.
    My number is 272-8027 or cell 270-0033-Bob Tobin
    Pass the word around to see if others are interested.
    Our Church on south side Hoover Road, turn right onto Orders, church on left.

Spyder Garage

Can't make this, so have a great ride!

Spyder Garage

It's nice to see the beginnings of a ride club forming. I'm currently in Georgia going to school, but will be back in Columbus at the end of November.

2009 Yellow SM5 with BRP R35 saddlebags, CHAD windshield, ESI Up & Out Mirror Extensions, ESI 4" Handlebar Risers, Hindle muffler, Green Filter, Juice Box Pro, Throttlemeister, Crampbuster, Cortech Sport Tailbag, trunk liner, trunk spring, 12V trunk outlet, Eastern Beaver PC8 Fuse Panel, and two dashboard Powerlet outlets.

Certified Huligan
    The user formerly known as GIJoe

Spyder Garage

Is there going to be anyone else besides the two of us on the 28th? Reason I ask is there's another Ride scheduled the same day, details below. I Think Rob and I are going to do this We found others planning a nice long Ride they will start in Grove City OH. to Huntington WV. then back.
    Let me or Rob know if you are coming.

Quote:
    Hi I'm Bob Tobin, one of the Spyder group in G.C.
    Our Church "the First Baptist Church Of Grove City" is having a Bikers day August the 28th to leave at 8:00 a.m. to ride to HILLBILLY HOT DOG in Huntington W.Va for lunch and return.
    Our church address is 3301 Orders Road, Grove City, Oh. 43123
    You all are more then welcome to ride along.
    For more information, please contact Doug Buttrick at 598-3092, Larry Knoll at 579-4058, or Kerry Upton at 740-983-4006.
    My number is 272-8027 or cell 270-0033-Bob Tobin
    Pass the word around to see if others are interested.
    Our Church on south side Hoover Road, turn right onto Orders, church on left.

Side note, Larry Knoll = My Realtor and a great guy!

Spyder Garage

Default spyder club

Eric I met you in the parking lot in laurelville oh sat. Would be in to a "club". any date is fine with me.---Budro