Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Default MN Spyders in the Smokies?

What Spyders from MN are planning on going to the Spyders in the Smokies? We're registered and have motel reservations @ Microtel. Plan on being there 21 thru 24.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Spyder Owner Since June '08 & April '12

Spyder Garage

Another dispatcher had a kid and is out on leave so I do not know if I am off that weekend or not, IF I am, i will ride down with you if ya want. Who else is kicking around going from MN?
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

www.industrialspecialty.com

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Just us, I hope you can get the time off. Keep us posted.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SethO View Post
    Another dispatcher had a kid and is out on leave so I do not know if I am off that weekend or not, IF I am, i will ride down with you if ya want. Who else is kicking around going from MN?
    any news on if you can make the trip yet? I got my leave aproval so now I can go with Butch!

Spyder Garage

still waiting to find out, got a dispatcher I am working for who might not come back, she had a kid and the one I work with now might be a deputy, so I am going to find soon, i was going to stay at the same hotel as doc. I was going to try to meet up with jim in tiffan IA to burn down there too.What is your rough timeline?
    I am existing right now, would give anything to live again. Fix my sci and you have everything I own.

crash tester for:

http://pitbullpowersportsinc.com/pbp/home.html the best dealer on the planet, sure wish I lived closer.

Memorial Member
    Spyder Garage

We are leaving on Sunday the 19th, hoping to make Indy that day, then see how far we get on Monday. Planning on being in Gatlinberg on the 21st.

Spyder Garage

I just got the time off, I am leaving dirt town on tuesday, I get off at 5am and then get up and leave .

crash tester for: