Spyder Garage

Default It is that time of year

Hey any one going to oyster run 2010? It is Sunday sep 26,last year we had 4 maybe this year we could have more. It is fun to all ryde in together so lets mark that date on are calendar and all go.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by truck 85 View Post
    Hey any one going to oyster run 2010? It is Sunday sep 26,last year we had 4 maybe this year we could have more. It is fun to all ryde in together so lets mark that date on are calendar and all go.
    It's marked on my calender, for sure. Talked to Chillicpl, he's thinking it over. ( He has a nice red Spyder and is finishing up on his licencing soon.) I will contact you as the date approaches.

Spyder Garage

thanks Neez we will have a great time like last year.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

With over 25 spyders on this forum alone you would think at least 10 would be able to make the run. What time do you think would be the best to get there?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wally69 View Post
    With over 25 spyders on this forum alone you would think at least 10 would be able to make the run. What time do you think would be the best to get there?
    Wally, last year 4 of us ( Jomion, Riot, Truck 85, Neez ) pre-met at between 7:30 and 8:00 at a place called the Calico Cupboard Old Town Cafe, 720 1st Street, in La Conner WA. From there we carried on to Annacortes. This pre-meeting ensured that we would all find parking spots together when we arrived at the event. Not saying that these are necessarily the arrangements for this year, you may want to contact Truck and see what he thinks. I intend to go, unless the weather is foul.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Did you find plenty of parking at the time you arrived? I am thinking that if we were to get some participation from the suthern ryders from Kent, Federal Way, Maple Valley and Seattle we could have a very impressive group. Do you think that Life Styles Honda may be doing anything this Year?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Did you find plenty of parking at the time you arrived? I am thinking that if we were to get some participation from the suthern ryders from Kent, Federal Way, Maple Valley and Seattle we could have a very impressive group. Do you think that Life Styles Honda may be doing anything this Year?
    There are people there that direct you to parking, it's in a long row on the main drag, so if you arrive together you are parked together. As far as the Life Styles Honda question goes, you'll have to ask them. I live up in Canada and so I don't deal there.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

The plan is that grnbear,wa3wheels,vmax,wukka,Iwn2RyD,Riot,Seattle, guinness,seaspyder and wall69 will meet between 6:30am and 7:00am at the rest area north of the Smokey Point exit. They will ride to the Farmhouse Restaurant between Mt Vernon and Annacortes where they will meet Can-am Sam,Spyder77, Truck 85, Neez and crazy Canuck at 7:30am to 8:00 am.
    Then we all ride into Annacortes.
    How is that for an Oyster Run dream?

Spyder Garage

sounds good to me but we should go to the cup board and have one of those great Cinnamon roles before we head to A-town.
    what do you all think
    Last edited by truck 85; 09-04-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

sounds good to me but we should go to the cup board and have one of those great Cinnamon roles before we head to A-town.
    what do you all think
    Yeah, I agree. The Farmhouse is probably going to be packed with bikers on the day. The Cupboard is a little bit off the beaten track, so we'll more likely get seated. Otherwise, I like the plan. Truck, if it works for you, you and I could meet at the same place in Alger as last year, at 7:00, then head for La Conner, as before.

Spyder Garage

Yea Neez it works for me I will see you there at 7:00

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Pardon the soap box. With over 250 hits on this thread only three spyders seem to be interested. Gig Harbor, Federal Way, Maple Valley, Kent, Seattle, Everett, Bellingham, Ferndale and Richmond BC are all with in distance for a day ride. What is wrong with the Washington ryders?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Pardon the soap box. With over 250 hits on this thread only three spyders seem to be interested. Gig Harbor, Federal Way, Maple Valley, Kent, Seattle, Everett, Bellingham, Ferndale and Richmond BC are all with in distance for a day ride. What is wrong with the Washington ryders?
    Wally, contact jomion, aka Joe O, at jomion@gmail.com. He posted on another site, that he is planning to get a ryde organized to leave Seattle at 5:30 or 6:00 to go to the Oyster Run. He is with the Spyder Ryders of Washington, on Spyder Talk.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Neez View Post
    Wally, contact jomion, aka Joe O, at jomion@gmail.com. He posted on another site, that he is planning to get a ryde organized to leave Seattle at 5:30 or 6:00 to go to the Oyster Run. He is with the Spyder Ryders of Washington, on Spyder Talk.
    so neez have you talked to Jomion to see if he wants to meet?

Spyder Garage

not sure wally it makes no sense to me. Why would you have a wonderful machine like a spyder in you garage and not want to get out and ryde it?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

so neez have you talked to Jomion to see if he wants to meet?
    Yes. He says he will be at the Cupboard in La Conner at around 7:30 AM, hopefully with some Seattle area ryders.

Spyder Garage

Looks like i will be on this side of the mountains on the 26th, i wont be sure untill 3 or 4 days b4, i just sent a PM to Joe letting him know. More then likely ill meet up with him in the morn just like last year.

Troy

Spyder Garage

Cool

Still up in the air but if I can slip away for a while I'll see you all up there somewhere...
    Orbital Blue RT-S

Spyder Garage

Default Oyster Run

Just recently got my 2009 red/black Spyder Roadster. Would love to join you all this year, but it will have to been next year for us. Keep us in the loop for any other runs coming up. We're here in Vancouver, WA

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

We will be there. With any luck, wife on #200 and me on a new RS-S.

Spyder Garage

Wink

Any details yet? My wife and I hope to have our RT back next week and if the weather is pleasant we would love to join you all! We are not familiar with the area as of yet though.. So we would need an addy to put in our GPS
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

720 1st St
    La Conner, WA 98257
    (360) 466-4451

me and neez will be here to meet with the seattle crowd at about 7:30.

Spyder Garage

Default oyster run

great to see you all today (the ones that arnt afraid of the rain). Sorry for all that missed it as last year it was full of good fun good friends and great conversation thank all and hope to see you soon

Spyder Garage

Nice to see a few out there today and great to meet everyone! Hope to see you all again in better weather. Should have my lights finished up this week (fingers crossed).