Very Active Member Star Cruiser's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Smokies

I am in Brampton Ontario and will be going to Gatlinburg for the Spyders in the Smokies Rally. Any others from Ontario heading down? I will probably leave on Monday and spend a couple of days to ride down.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I plan on leaving Monday also, checking in on Tuesday [i think i am hooking up with superfly3] on the way down Maybe we can leave together

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by qstick7 View Post
    I plan on leaving Monday also, checking in on Tuesday [i think i am hooking up with superfly3] on the way down Maybe we can leave together

yes,can't wait should be a good ride and good times.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hey Greg are you going on that ride to HELL[mi] in Aug.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I don't know yet still deciding,hopfuly I don't have to work.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

PM sent

Spyder Garage

Default Spyders in the Smokies - VIA Interstate-81??

Hi folks, I'm ryding from Maryland to Spyders in the Smokies for the entire week of the event, departing the 19th of Sept, riding down I-81 through the Shennandoah Valley ... spending that night in Roanoke, VA then continuing down 81 to Tennessee, etc., to arrive in Gatlinburg on the 20th. I'm trying to link with other ryders who may be traveling during the same time frame to link with in MD, VA at various points along the way, including those that are ryding down from PA, NY, NJ, OH, WV, etc.

Let's correspond on schedules and see if we can grow a pack o' spydies along our ryde! Safety in numbers ... comaradeship and all like that, ya know?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSurfer View Post
    Hi folks, I'm ryding from Maryland to Spyders in the Smokies for the entire week of the event, departing the 19th of Sept, riding down I-81 through the Shennandoah Valley ... spending that night in Roanoke, VA then continuing down 81 to Tennessee, etc., to arrive in Gatlinburg on the 20th. I'm trying to link with other ryders who may be traveling during the same time frame to link with in MD, VA at various points along the way, including those that are ryding down from PA, NY, NJ, OH, WV, etc.

Let's correspond on schedules and see if we can grow a pack o' spydies along our ryde! Safety in numbers ... comaradeship and all like that, ya know?
    Silver...are you still planning on going to G'burg?

I will be departing Martinsburg WV and taking I-81 also. Originally, I had planned on driving straight through to G'burg but I'd enjoy the company.

Not sure which route you'd take to get to I-81. We could meet in Martinsburg or Roanoke. Where were you thinking of staying in Roanoke? What time did you plan on departing on the 20th (In case I want to meet up that morning instead)?
    Last edited by irish2themax; 07-29-2010 at 02:04 AM.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5