Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Mass/NH Ryders???

Where are the Mass/NH ryders?? if your around please post what you ryde and location. I'm an '08 Silvermoon SM5 in Billerica, MA(about 20min NW of Boston at rt3/rt495 intersection). I also ride in the lakes region too at Winni area. I'm looking for other riders to get together with but there doesn't seem to be many in this area.

Spyder Garage

I've got a yellow '08 SM5. Bought it used. Have had great luck with it. I'm in North Hampton, NH. But not ryding this year. I'm taking this year to deal with some health problems. Getting my hip replaced in October. I'll be back on the road next year.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Default mass/nh

VT228 and canchess live on cape cod mass sm5 08 and a se5 2010 let us no rydeing is fun ,508 367 4621 Donwelcomewelcome

BillGargan

I live in Madison NH (just south of Conway) and have a red 09 SE5 with 10,000 + miles. I cruise the Kancamagus (kan-ka-maw-gus - not kan-ka-mang-us) as the start or end of many of my rydes as I live only 5 minutes from the east end of it. NH rydes are plenty and awesome.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I'm in Derry NH and work in North Andover, MA. My husband and I usually ride the back roads of NH on the weekends. The destination usually involves food!

There is a black RT-S that lives around the corner from me as well. I see it in the driveway all the time.

I take it to work during the week (when it's not gonna rain!)

Spyder Garage

Dont you worry... we're here. In force.

Used to have an '08 RS. Now I have the 2010 RTS.
    I'm just north of Boston. I ryde all over the place; even for work commuting.
    North Shore, Downtown Boston, Rt 128/95 Belt and up and down Rt 93.

Yea I see all the M@$$holes that don't give proper bike etiquette or space!
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.