Spyder Garage

Default NE Georgia Service?

I live NE of Atlanta and have five Can Am dealers an hour or less from me. It's time to get my RTS 600 mile service. I'm looking for a service department than will give me good service now and in the future. Has anyone had experience good or bad with any of these dealers?
    Thanks

Spyder Garage

Default Service

I have found that the dealer in Lawrenceville seems to really have their stuff together as far as the techs go. Shop Manager OWNS a Spyder so he knows all about them and he works on them as well.
    I think its also a Polaris/Suzuki dealer

I cant recommend Gainesville Motorsports - too big,, could care less after the sale, had a really bad experience with them years ago and when I was looking to buy a Spyder

Victory Dealer in Cumming not to bad - just they have alot of work and may take some time to get you thru

Spyder Garage

We live in Jasper,Ga and haven't had our 2010 RS-S serviced locally yet.
    This site recommends the Dealer in Cartersville although I cannot speak for them personally. Soon I will.

Good Luck

Spyder Garage

Default Polaris of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by spyder30517 View Post
    I have found that the dealer in Lawrenceville seems to really have their stuff together as far as the techs go. Shop Manager OWNS a Spyder so he knows all about them and he works on them as well.
    I think its also a Polaris/Suzuki dealer

I cant recommend Gainesville Motorsports - too big,, could care less after the sale, had a really bad experience with them years ago and when I was looking to buy a Spyder

Victory Dealer in Cumming not to bad - just they have alot of work and may take some time to get you thru

I have used Polaris of Atlanta for service ever since the selling dealer in Athens gave up the Can-Am contract. Bo is the service manager and is great to work with. Here is the web link: http://www.polarisofatlanta.com/default.asp

Spyder Garage

Wink GREAT SERVICES

Lawerville or Duluth great tech there is Ben and Bo

Spyder Garage

I use Extreme Powersports in Columbus. Out of all the dealers I have ever dealt with they are top notch. Its a bit of a drive but well worth it for the service they give.
    sHANE

2008 SM5 Full Moon
    6 Spoke rims with wheel trim kit, Hindle exhaust, F1 EVO Slide windshield,
    Evoluzione Swaybar, Anti-vibe bar weights, 1" brp riser, Spider anti-vibe grips, Pyle series speakers w/200 watt amp.
    SPYDER OWNER