Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default NC Spyder Riders Meet and Greet

OK, since Vinny is slacking here lately, most likely finally out riding since he just got his spyder back last week, I want to propose at least a date on a meet and greet followed up by a ride. I have not seen HevenBound around in sometime and he is really good with putting together routes in the area I have in mind so we will leave that open right now.

As for right now, I am looking at:

August 14th, 2010.

I am looking at meeting someone in central NC so maybe somewhere just north of Greensboro area. From there, we can head north to the BRP. I know this is going to be a hike for some of you that may live in the coastal area but I am sure we can make it worth it. We may end having to do a two day trip if we get enough people.
    I have emails for most of you at least that I will send out soon, if you have sent me your email address, please PM it to me and I will add you to the list. After looking at my list again, I only have a few so please do send me your contact information.
    I have:
    ChrisBill HesterStan TurnerDaleLaura BucherAOBohannon

So for now, let's lock in a day. I started this one, let me know how many people can work with date.

Thanks,
    Chris

Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default NC Spyder Riders Meet and Greet

I'm in

Patches, you mentioned something about one of the aftermarket vendors being up your way & maybe pulling that into the event, any more thoughts on it....?

Contact Info:
    jmears@imerys.com

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Yes, but it is not really central but I think it would be a great stop, it is Custom Dynamics. Great group of people up there. Will send them a message and see if we can get some interest up. All depends on if there is a ralley somewhere that week.
    If you don't know, CD is the reseller for all the NoMagic hardware, they have just about anything you need in stock.

Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Patches, I'm in. Calendar is clear for that time.
    Stan Turner
    Happy owner of 2014 White RTS - SE6

Spyder Garage

Man I wish I was closer.. Thats a bit far for a day event.. Darn.

X-Joe

Spyder Garage

...isn't Pilot Mountain or Mount Pilot (way too much Andy Griffin) up that way? Always heard that was a great ride, never made it though.

Spyder Bytes: Kury ISO Grips, GL1500 Windshield Vent w/ accent, Heel-Toe Shifter(inspectorgadget), HMT Brake Light, 12v outlet in frunk, GPS-Phone mount w/ case(techmounts.com), seat seal, Right Side Grill Covers(customdynamics.com), Fan Can10(ISCIrides.com), CAT Shields(SpyderPops.com), Elka Shocks, PressurePro TPMS, Cobra CB....and of course Cup Holders(mycupholders.com)

Spyder Garage

Hate that I'm going to miss this one! I'm leading a ride for CMA that day.

John G .. Pilot Mtn State Park is in the area of Mt. Airy. That would be a good ride - ya'll could catch Mt Airy (think Andy Griffin) then Pilot Mtn and Hanging Rock State Park. Hwy 268, 66 and others are good crooked roads in the area.
    Last edited by hevnbound; 07-09-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added info

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Hey Chris , I'm in ... sorry for slacking on trying to put something together for this year ... I like the idea of meeting in Greensboro (good central locale) and we can let the locals show us around ( where to hang out ? eat ? ryde ? etc.) It would have been great to have had notice of the demo in Winston-Salem ... we could have planned it to coincide with the demo event

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool Meet and Greet

Count me in... Glenn Johnson aka Big Bird...

it's a 3.5 hour ride from here to Greensboro, so I will definitely need a time and location for meeting up with ya'll...

now I'm really bummed... checked the schedule and I'll be just out of oral surgery at the Dorn VA hospital in Columbia, back on Monday and then again on Wednesday
    Last edited by Big Bird; 07-31-2010 at 07:27 PM. Reason: add information

Spyder Garage

Welcome Big Bird!

Patches,

I'm up for the BRP ride on the 14th. Since I live near the BRP, if you will please just let me know what time you expect to be up this way and your route, I would love to meet up with everyone.

Best,

blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hey guys/gals..I just got back from Hong Kong so little slow on getting everything together. Let me look at my calender and see what we can't get scheduled. Should hear back from me soon.

Very Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Sorry guys, I am going to have to miss this one. I am return from 7 months in the Persian Gulf on the 11th and my family will be in town that weekend. Maybe next time. Hope it works out and you all have fun.
    Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Sgt Osterhoudt - U.S. Marine Corps
    '08 -Full Moon

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Cool I hope

you have added me to your active list of ryders... Glenn

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mc2276 View Post
    Sorry guys, I am going to have to miss this one. I am return from 7 months in the Persian Gulf on the 11th and my family will be in town that weekend. Maybe next time. Hope it works out and you all have fun.
    Thanks for serving and Welcome home (when you get back)!
    ata = allergic to asphalt

My mods: https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...ead.php?t=5753
    There are two kinds of people: (1) those who can read, reason and apply the experiences of others; and (2) those who just have to pee on the electric fence. ataDude, 2009

My Spyder: