Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Recon

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    Moonchaser, remember me telling you not to go to RideNow???

These are the same ones who intentionally sold me a new??? RTS that had been used as a demo without telling me it had 200 miles on it. They knew the transmission was bad from those demos and still sold it to me knowing it would fail...2 miles from the dealer it blew the trans; BUT here is the real reason why they dumped it on me...if demos tore up the trans it was their dime, but if they told BRP a new customer tore it up at 200 miles then BRP would pay the fix.
    I look the other way when I go past that place even in my car; I cancelled all my warranties through them and now have a better warranty with another dealer. Oh, did I mention that I had to pay $155 tow to return their blown transmission to them?

(●̮̮̃•̃)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ٩๏̯͡๏۶
    How much % did ride now give you back on your warranty and had you had a service done on it yet I am with them and there work is not up to par and with there warranty I can't go any were else

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default RideNot

I threatened them with the states attorney for all the trouble they put us through and they cancelled my warranty. We were going to get a BEST from CanAm, but they are having a problem with it in Florida, so we went with another dealer warranty from a dealer farther away.
    We had 600 mile done there, it took 9 hours. I asked when we showed up for our scheduled appt 1/2 hour early (8:30 for a 9 am appt) how long it would take; they said 2 1/2 hrs....so I gave them 4 hrs and returned at 1 pm...they hadnt touched it, and we sat around until 3pm...still not done. I saw someone with a CanAm logo on his shirt so I asked was he a rep for them; He said he was but only for the watercraft and I told him my problem anyway. He went to the service dept and we had our Spyder in an hour. I dont think they did the recalls on it, but I'll find out Monday when other dealer does my 3000 miles.
    We wont ever set foot in RideNot again.
    Last edited by Recon; 07-18-2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: added to it

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Wow , Recon,

you racked up 3000 miles pretty quick , UMMM? hopefully this week my spyder will be up to running with your spyder. I'm not gonna plan a ryde until I get my bike back. that's called countin your chickens befor thay hatch. I'll keep in touch.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Recon View Post
    I threatened them with the states attorney for all the trouble they put us through and they cancelled my warranty. We were going to get a BEST from CanAm, but they are having a problem with it in Florida, so we went with another dealer warranty from a dealer farther away.
    We had 600 mile done there, it took 9 hours. I asked when we showed up for our scheduled appt 1/2 hour early (8:30 for a 9 am appt) how long it would take; they said 2 1/2 hrs....so I gave them 4 hrs and returned at 1 pm...they hadnt touched it, and we sat around until 3pm...still not done. I saw someone with a CanAm logo on his shirt so I asked was he a rep for them; He said he was but only for the watercraft and I told him my problem anyway. He went to the service dept and we had our Spyder in an hour. I dont think they did the recalls on it, but I'll find out Monday when other dealer does my 3000 miles.
    We wont ever set foot in RideNot again.
    Sounds like RIDE-NOT fits this dealership pretty well...
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I had my 600mile done they left it 1qt low went into limp mode on my way to payson az got a qt there then they did the trans update last week I got it home and found the side panels were put on wrong. I don't know what else is not right under there. Is there any good ride now's out there I guess I will see with mine.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Still waiting

cluster should be in by Friday. BRP picked up the tab for that and Ride Now contacted me today saying they would pick up the tab for the 45.00 installation fee. The service manager, Mark, assures me that happy customers are very important to him.//////////////// I'll be very happy to get my spyder back and go for a ryde without malfuctions yelling at me.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser213 View Post
    cluster should be in by Friday. BRP picked up the tab for that and Ride Now contacted me today saying they would pick up the tab for the 45.00 installation fee. The service manager, Mark, assures me that happy customers are very important to him.//////////////// I'll be very happy to get my spyder back and go for a ryde without malfuctions yelling at me.
    You will also be even happier to never go to that dealership again, so he will at least have met his goal in that aspect.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I hear ya , SpyderWolf . Thanks for your backup support.SpyderLovers are the best

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Got my Spyder back

Thank you BRP for giving me a cluster

Thank you RideNow in Ocala for instaling the cluster for me.

I am very happy to have my beloved spyder back and running good

Case Closed .

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MoonChaser213 View Post
    Thank you BRP for giving me a cluster

Thank you RideNow in Ocala for instaling the cluster for me.

I am very happy to have my beloved spyder back and running good

Case Closed .

Now get back out there and ryde it like you stole it!
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I'm gone