Spyder Garage

Default Hey Spokane Spyders

I fly into Spokane on Sunday morning the 11th of July. I am going to Post Falls, ID for job training. If anyone wants to meet for lunch or dinner on Sunday and they don't mind I will be in a car, I'm up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I'm available

Quote Originally Posted by dltang View Post
    I fly into Spokane on Sunday morning the 11th of July. I am going to Post Falls, ID for job training. If anyone wants to meet for lunch or dinner on Sunday and they don't mind I will be in a car, I'm up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Spyderlover, I would be available for lunch or dinner. So few Spyder riders here, would be nice to be able to talk to someone other than from here and see what's happening in your neck of the woods. I am in contact with a rare few here and will let them know you're coming in also. Maybe we could get a few more to greet you here. I could even suggest a few places to eat that you might like. Hope others from Spokane see your post and contact you too. Let us know when you know more. Have a safe flight into Spokane. By the way, the weather should be great around then.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rider2554 View Post
    Hi Spyderlover, I would be available for lunch or dinner. So few Spyder riders here, would be nice to be able to talk to someone other than from here and see what's happening in your neck of the woods. I am in contact with a rare few here and will let them know you're coming in also. Maybe we could get a few more to greet you here. I could even suggest a few places to eat that you might like. Hope others from Spokane see your post and contact you too. Let us know when you know more. Have a safe flight into Spokane. By the way, the weather should be great around then.
    Thanks for the response. As the date gets closer, we can firm up details. Yes, it would be nice if we got a few folks together. Lunch might be better as I get into Spokane in the late morning and I have class early Monday morning. I can go check into the hotel after lunch as check in isn't until 3:00pm anyway.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rider2554 View Post
    Rider,
    If you are still available, and early lunch would be great. I arrive at 10:37am on Delta Flight 2435. I have to get my rental car and all that so by about 11:30 or so I should be good to meet somewhere and I am going to be starving because it will be past my lunch time as far as my EST time stomach goes. Just let me know where to go and how to get there. Also, you can PM me if this is still a plan and I'll send you my cell phone number.