Spyder Garage

Default I'll be in Lancaster this week

I have to come down to Lancaster for work on Monday. I have to work the 8PM to 6 am shift. But I should be up by 1 or 2 Pm. Any one close to the Hawthorn Suites on Lincoln Highway that may want to meet up for a chat or go for ice cream??? Let me know .As of now I know it going to rain so I guess I'll be in that the whole way across the turnpike. Tuesday,Wedesdayor Thursdya. woulld be good if anyone is up for it
    Caution:When you argue with an idiot,You have to lower your standards and then you get beat by their experience

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I work near Lancaster

Quote Originally Posted by MSGTDOC View Post
    I have to come down to Lancaster for work on Monday. I have to work the 8PM to 6 am shift. But I should be up by 1 or 2 Pm. Any one close to the Hawthorn Suites on Lincoln Highway that may want to meet up for a chat or go for ice cream??? Let me know .As of now I know it going to rain so I guess I'll be in that the whole way across the turnpike. Tuesday,Wedesdayor Thursdya. woulld be good if anyone is up for it
    I hope to ride to work Tuesday through Thursday. I work just northof Rt 30.

Spyder Garage

Well I had to leave the spyder at home When I left to head down it was just pouring down rain. The weather was suposed to be thunder storms all across the state. Once I got about 90 miles into the trip from Pittsburgh the sun came out and it was great. I could kick myself because the weather is supposed to be great all week long.
    Caution:When you argue with an idiot,You have to lower your standards and then you get beat by their experience

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MSGTDOC View Post
    We can meet up with you on Wednesday. Pick a time and place

Karen and Bill

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post

We can meet up with you on Wednesday. Pick a time and place

Karen and Bill
    PM Sent