Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Holy Spyder moment, it was 69 degrees on friday,
    69 degrees

a bunch of us rode down route 100, through Pottstown, SPRING IS COMMING

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Refine- PICK UP XLT (some others -louracing has 4 wheels) ride around a bit... very pleasant. Return to Motavars aka GREATER NORTEAST SPYDER RYDERS UNITED FEST. Do small donut out front then recline out back. Drink multi ice cold craft beers as women frolic in hot tub under pyrotechnic display. Eat perfectly char grilled filet mignon with huge roasted russet potatos topped with large amounts of butter, sour cream and chives as a side. Finish with a cake made in the shape of a spider filled with rich dark chocolate.....I'm down for "GNSRUF" !!! ?Ąż()&_))!the other fest..... it's to far!

Spyder Garage

That works for me. Come on warmer weather.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Great to see so many around the area. I bought my bike from Blackman when it first came out in 2008 in this area. I do see some around but never had the pleasure of riding with another spyder owner. All my friends and hubby all have a Harley..

We do ride all over. Hopefully we can meet up and ride. Till then has anyone having a problem with recalls. Vss Fault, DPS, Limp Home Mode. MY bike seems to live at blackmans the last 3 years.. Im going a little crazy with this on going problem..

Spyder Garage

Are there any Spyder chapters in the Lehigh Valley?

Quote Originally Posted by Motavar View Post
    Anyone around?
    I need to roll with some people from around lehigh valley.
    I'm not in the Lehigh Valley, but I am close. Two new Spyder RT riders are in the Rider Motorcycle Touring Club. One was a Gold Wing Rider and I rode Harley's for 26 years. Due to a disability, I had to sell my dear old Harley and hoping to learn to love the new Roadster.

If you are interested in a club with two new Spyders, see our website at www.poconoriders.com

AliceSwink
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:21 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Anyone around?
    I just got my Spyder a couple of weeks ago. In in Center Valley. PM me if you still have your Spyder.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:20 PM.

Spyder Garage

He wrecked his spyder last year. He still comes on here every once and awhile to check in. I live just south of you and would like to get together some time.

There are a group of us going down to philly for a cheese steak run on sunday. Would be cool if you could make it.

Spyder Garage

NEW RIDER IN HELLERTOWN / BETHLEHEM , PA --- ALWAYS LOOKING FOR RIDING
    PARTNERS
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:20 PM.

Spyder Garage

I'm just south of you in qtown. Let me know when you want to ride. This weekend looks like it might be nice. I'm normally available on saturday and sunday afternoons. What spyder did you get?

Spyder Garage

Hi All! No doubt reviving a necro thread here.....

Bought a 2012 RT-S from Blackman's this past April, been riding it all over with the wife sitting backseat...more often than not I ride it to work at least 3 days per week.

Live in Emmaus, work in Quakertown. Wondering who else may still be around!

Spyder Garage

Have 5 guys with Spyders I roll with now.... We in Or around Philly.. Pm me if you want to roll..
    Live, Love, and Ride! God Bless!

Spyder Garage

I am new to Spyders but not to the lifestyle. Just bought my first Spyder in June (15' RT-S). It was a leftover and I saved literally thousands on it and I am learning something new every time I am out putting on the miles. Only problem is that I ride alone most of the time. Riding with other 2-wheelers is rare and if it does happen, they usually lose me in the turns and I am playing catch-up.

I am located outside the Sanatoga/Limerick area. I have checked with meetup.com and most of the riding groups are not even close or they are manufacturer specific (Harley, Goldwing, Sport bike, etc). Send me a PM if anyone would like to get together and ride.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:19 PM.

Spyder Garage

I just created a Facebook Group called Lehigh Valley Spyder Ryders since I didn't see any pre-existing group. Please join the group if you are interested in participating in local rydes. Right now the group is brand new but once we get a couple of members we can start scheduling rydes. Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1291026311043196/
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:19 PM.

Spyder Garage

I saw some older Lehigh Valley threads that haven't had new responses on them in years, so I thought I'd start a new thread asking about riders on this forum who are in the Lehigh Valley. My boyfriend and I got a Spyder (F3-T) last spring and live in Whitehall. We joined some friends for a ride with a Berks group once last year, but we are really looking to find other riders who may be in the Valley. As long as the weather has been decent, we even took the bike out a few times this winter to test out our new heated gear we got each other for Christmas (we also added a heated seat to the bike). We occasionally see other Spyders when we're out and about, but never in groups. We would like to find others to ride with, and have been surprised we haven't found any Lehigh Valley-based groups on Facebook, either. I even posted a thread on Reddit asking about local riders, but got no response. If anyone is out there reading this, let me know! Here we are last fall parked up at Thunderhead Lodge in Andreas, PA.

IMG_20230326_132006.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Removed Post title after merge - they mess with Searching; and we really only need ONE thread on any given area, the New Post will revive it... or not?!

Spyder Garage

Checkout the FB group “Retreads, Eastern Pennsylvania”. Lots of Can Am riders. The next get together is at John’s Plain and Fancy Diner in Quakertown on the first Saturday of the month. The flyer says eat at 9:30 but most people are seated before that. From the front door go to the right and into the back room. The group usually sits at the far end of the room. Tell ‘em “Lee” sent you.
    Lee B
    2022 Can Am RT Limited
    2021 Honda NC750X DCT

Spyder Garage

Anyone around?
    From Bethlehem - Maroon F3 Limited.
    2017 F3-Limited