Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Are there any Spyder Ryders/chapters in the Lehigh Valley Area?

I live in Breinigsville Pa and looking to find a group of spyder ryder to go to nyc or to crusie around with in pa NJ or NY or where ever the open road takes us too .
    Last edited by Questions; 06-26-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I'll be moving to Breinigsville next week (July 21st), I'm not sure if there are any clubs but I'll be more than happy to ride with ya when I get down there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gangster11 View Post
    I live in Breinigsville Pa and looking to find a group of spyder ryder to go to nyc or to crusie around with in pa NJ or NY or where ever the open road takes us too .
    I AM IN PHILLY

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Hi everyone,,
    If you get the time, ride down to the Underground Biker on route 29, just of route 100, and see Bonnie or Sheryl, they both ride RT's and dan rides an RS, the place doesn't look like Spyders would be lerking in the parking lot but just take a look.
    Stop in and meet the snogs and sit a spell

Later Spyder Lovers
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:22 PM.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Plymouth Meeting Area

I'm around and almost always willing to go for a ride....

I can also say I've been to Underground Biker on the Spyder, and these guys are great (Hey there Batman!). Hope to do some work with you soon.

Steve
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:22 PM.
    Very Happy Owner 2013 RT Ltd.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Lehigh Valley

I live in Macungie, right next door. I have a yellow 2008, with a yellow tint windshield. I see some around the area, but always going the other way. Keep in touch.
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:23 PM.

Spyder Garage

I have a brother who lives in Doylestown and we all grew up along the Delaware River. I've been trying to put together a Covered Bridge ride to hit 16 bridges in the Buck County area but, each time, something happens to force a cancellation.

Nest time I'm up that way, I'l get in touch to see if you want to ride.
    In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God. God looked down upon Ireland and said "Damn, I'm good!"

2009 POW*MIA SE5

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Great to see so many around the area. I bought my bike from Blackman when it first came out in 2008 in this area. I do see some around but never had the pleasure of riding with another spyder owner. All my friends and hubby all have a Harley..

We do ride all over. Hopefully we can meet up and ride. Till then has anyone having a problem with recalls. Vss Fault, DPS, Limp Home Mode. MY bike seems to live at blackmans the last 3 years.. Im going a little crazy with this on going problem..

Spyder Garage

I saw some older Lehigh Valley threads that haven't had new responses on them in years, so I thought I'd start a new thread asking about riders on this forum who are in the Lehigh Valley. My boyfriend and I got a Spyder (F3-T) last spring and live in Whitehall. We joined some friends for a ride with a Berks group once last year, but we are really looking to find other riders who may be in the Valley. As long as the weather has been decent, we even took the bike out a few times this winter to test out our new heated gear we got each other for Christmas (we also added a heated seat to the bike). We occasionally see other Spyders when we're out and about, but never in groups. We would like to find others to ride with, and have been surprised we haven't found any Lehigh Valley-based groups on Facebook, either. I even posted a thread on Reddit asking about local riders, but got no response. If anyone is out there reading this, let me know! Here we are last fall parked up at Thunderhead Lodge in Andreas, PA.

IMG_20230326_132006.jpg
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-18-2024 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Removed Post title after merge - they mess with Searching; and we really only need ONE thread on any given area, the New Post will revive it... or not?!

Spyder Garage

Checkout the FB group “Retreads, Eastern Pennsylvania”. Lots of Can Am riders. The next get together is at John’s Plain and Fancy Diner in Quakertown on the first Saturday of the month. The flyer says eat at 9:30 but most people are seated before that. From the front door go to the right and into the back room. The group usually sits at the far end of the room. Tell ‘em “Lee” sent you.
    Lee B
    2022 Can Am RT Limited
    2021 Honda NC750X DCT