Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone interested in meeeting at Wenatchee?

A couple weeks ago rider 2554, my wife, and I met up at Spokane and got to talking about how it would be nice if we could get a group of Spyder riders together for a weekend. So we got to thinking that Wenatchee is kind of a central location. So how about it. Anyone interested in getting together at Wenatchee September 3-5. It's about time some of us East Side riders get to meet with you West Side Riders. Truck 85, you said we should meet up on the pass. Wenatchee may be a little closer for you. Kick it over any give a yell. Thanks-lew

Spyder Garage

Is that your spyder in the Tir-City Hearld? at the Hogs and Dogs event?

Spyder Garage

sounds like a great idea! Calendar looks good for us to make it so far
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FISH65 View Post
    Is that your spyder in the Tir-City Hearld? at the Hogs and Dogs event?
    No, I am sorry to say the yellow one was not mine. Mine is full moon with cam am bags and a great big spider riding redneck on the trunk. thanks-lew

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default I'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by redneck View Post
    A couple weeks ago rider 2554, my wife, and I met up at Spokane and got to talking about how it would be nice if we could get a group of Spyder riders together for a weekend. So we got to thinking that Wenatchee is kind of a central location. So how about it. Anyone interested in getting together at Wenatchee September 3-5. It's about time some of us East Side riders get to meet with you West Side Riders. Truck 85, you said we should meet up on the pass. Wenatchee may be a little closer for you. Kick it over any give a yell. Thanks-lew
    Hi Lew, you'll know I'll be there.LOL..Wonder if it would help to put a post in the Idaho, Montana, Oregon forums too? Maybe we might get a bigger turnout. What do you think about that? Hey, if you need any help on this, let me know. I have a friend that lives in Wenatchee and I'll give him a call to help me check out some of the local reasonable motels and see what the rates would be for blocking out a number of rooms during the time. Anything else you can think of? Let me know..Thanks, Rick...

Spyder Garage

.... My lovely wife just reminded me that we are to be at a family members wedding on the 4th... He is my buddy, so missing it is not an option. Sorry I misspoke before asking the "Calendar"

We might need a ryde on the 5th after that anyway
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

sounds good to me if you guys meet in wenatchee on Friday then a short ryde to Leavenworth on saturday (and to meet me) for lunch and then back to wenatchee. What do you think?
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default More riders?

Quote Originally Posted by truck 85 View Post
    sounds good to me if you guys meet in wenatchee on Friday then a short ryde to Leavenworth on saturday (and to meet me) for lunch and then back to wenatchee. What do you think?
    Any chance more ryders would like to make the trip also from the west side of the state?

Spyder Garage

I will put out some feelers but i dont know i see one two around but never meet any of them except for Neez and the guys i rode to oyster run with last September. I think they spend there time over on Spyder talk maybe we should post over there? if you want i will after we pick a date.
    God grant me the serenity to accept what i can't change, strength to change what i can't accept, and hiding places for the bodies of those who piss me off

full moon soon to be blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Well gents, I have some good news and I have some bad news. The good news, I posted a similar thread on CamAmSpyderForums.com. There have been 109 visits, but no replies. Now for the bad news, at my place of work someone has scheduled me for the on-call shift manager/building emergency director duties for the weekend of September 3-5. What that means is that I can not be greater than 60 minutes response time from my place of work. Now I know just how fast my Spyder will go and Wenatchee is just a little beyond the 60 minutes. I am trying to switch with a couple of other gents, but as of now it does not look good. As for starting a thread on Spyder Talk, that is a good idea. Thanks-lew (redneck)

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Meeting in Wenatchee

Well that could would really work well for me. I'd be very interested. Meeting others and having a great ride. I live in wenatchee so if the are any questions regarding the area please let me know. You can also contact me through e-mail erndog2269@gmail.com.