Spyder Garage

Default My First 'Mods' (yay!)

I almost feel bad, I love the stock look of the (okay, put 'stock' in quotes since mines a phantom!)

But after having put 5k miles on it (yay!). I realized there was a few things I could really use.

Trunk popper - very simple, got it off ebay, gotta be the best 10 bucks and 10 min I've spent in a long time! Got a RAM mount with an Aquabox for my garmin Nuvi 205.

Big thing I found I needed was more storage! And, with the gear I've got for the bike (see the profile pic!) I knew i had to go with the corbin's! Considering I was able to install them, and that says a lot since I'm an engineer and am NOT very mechanically inclined, they aren't as hard to install as you would think.

Oh, yeah, for pics, see my Mod album found here http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/a...hp?albumid=895

Love to hear what people think! (personally, I LOVE the matte black bags!)

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Very nice. I love the matte finish too, especially in this pic.

Spyder Garage

on your first mods!
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Great start!
    Old Spyder Mods:
    No Magic Neon Triple Play II, Leo Vince SBK Exhaust, MMG Backrest, BRP Seat Skin, XOPRODOX Grips & Throttle Rocker, Paint By Tallant's Hot Rods, Kewl Metal Air Filter, Juice Box, Evoluzione O2 Mod, DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap, Ride Wright Mojo Wheels and Pulley, Custom Handlebars, Relocated Ignition Switch, Madstad Robo Brackets, Evoluzione Swaybar, RT Shocks/Springs, Toyo R1R, Odyssey Battery, Lowered Shock Mount, SFB Floorboards, Fenderless w/ Custom License Bracket.

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=DarkSage;220881]I almost feel bad, I love the stock look of the (okay, put 'stock' in quotes since mines a phantom!)

But after having put 5k miles on it (yay!). I realized there was a few things I could really use.

Trunk popper - very simple, got it off ebay, gotta be the best 10 bucks and 10 min I've spent in a long time! Got a RAM mount with an Aquabox for my garmin Nuvi 205.

Great work.
    Can you share the website or the ebay link where you bought the Trunk Popper.

It is very annoying to turn the key and to bend over to open the trunk.
    Cheers

Spyder Garage

It looks like a very professional job!

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=coolpilot;232933]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSage View Post
    Can you share the website or the ebay link where you bought the Trunk Popper.

It is very annoying to turn the key and to bend over to open the trunk.
    Cheers
    Here is a homemade version....
    http://www.spydertalk.com/forums/top...-latch-spring/
    2013 Pure Magnesium Spyder RS-SM5 Cal Sci medium clear windshield, R-35 hard sided saddlebags and fitments rack, 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST Limited Embroidered Stock Seat, Trunk opening spring, fire extinguisher, Passenger backrest and rack, Added side mirrors, Handlebar bag.