Spyder Garage

Default Couple quick questions

1. For the Chicago Trip, what tyme does everyone plan on getting there.(in other words when does this convention start?)

2. I heard that there's going to be a dinner or banquet of some sort. will it be in the hotel, nearby hotel, outside?

3. Theres going to be a show im sure...RIGHT?(where will the show be itself?)

Please refer to the number question you are responding to.
    Thanx

Spyder Garage

MySpyder,

Here is the link to the BRP Event agenda. It answers all your questions.

http://www.can-amvip.com/media/files...da-and-map.pdf

David
    David
    McKinney, TX

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MySpyder View Post
    1. For the Chicago Trip, what tyme does everyone plan on getting there.(in other words when does this convention start?)

2. I heard that there's going to be a dinner or banquet of some sort. will it be in the hotel, nearby hotel, outside?

3. Theres going to be a show im sure...RIGHT?(where will the show be itself?)

Please refer to the number question you are responding to.
    Thanx
    1. I think times vary from Thursday some time to Friday evening. I would bet a large number are arriving late Friday afternoon and early evening.

2. A number of us are not going into Chicago on Friday, just having Pizza at the hotel and visiting. I am sure there is a group riding in though if you would like to go, just ask around. Probably a group going out to eat as well. Different strokes for different folks. Also there was talk about a dealer doing a dinner but don't know much about that.

3. Not sure what kind of show you are talking about. The main event is the BRP event Sat at the Lehmann Mansion. There is a Friday night meet and greet at Bubba Gump Shrimp at Navy Pier and I am sure BRP will be there as well.

Hope this helps a little bit.
    With Christ all things are possible, so live life with no fears and no worries.
    Happy Ex Owner, Hopefully future Spyder owner again.
    Pastor Deb Tangen, Missions Director and short term missionary.

Spyder Garage

ok guys thankyou so much for the help.