2013 RST Yellow
    2011 RSS Metallic Orange / Flat Black
    2010 Limited Edition # 11 Black
    2008 RS SilverMoon
    2014 Black Current Rt Limited

[SIGPIC]SIGPIC] Happy Owners

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Lamonster, thank you for your time, energy, passion & expertise not only with the Spyders but also this AWSOME site.

Don't mean to leave anyone out, so Thank You ALL!!!

Quick question for everyone?

I'm a new (Frustrated) RTS owner. Bikes being held hostage at the dealer due to the SE5 Recall, & I just took it in for the 600 mile Break-In check, and also having issues with the tranny. I'm Frustrated cause I'm NOT out rydyng like I SO WANT TO BE

Anyways, heres my question.
    I'm a 39yo divorced male, just got my motorcycle Permit, taking the training course this weekend, nothing on my driving record, great credit rating, and I Live in KY which is a no-fault state. I've called many INSURANCE Companies, and have found that most wont even cover KY The companies that do, are all quoting me around $1100 a year for Motorcycle Insurance, My car for full Cvg was only $430/year.

I settled with progressive at $1075/yr
    Anyone else have any suggestions, or is this just another one I gotta take???

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

dav~
    Hope to soon be a Spyder Ryder
    I found the same problem with high cost insurance for my Spyder..but thanks to this forum found Marc Fischer..Fischer Specialty Ins.....1-877-537-2555.
    He specializes in all forms of motorcycle/trike insurance. He was $400 less for annual...so I quickly cxl Foremost for a full refund and Marc's customer service is EXCELLENT.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    We had 23 new signups this weekend and some have posted but most haven't. I try to greet all the new members when I see their post but just in case I missed you I would like to say welcome to all the new members. We're glad to have you here.

4310 members and counting

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CyncySpyder View Post
    Lamonster, thank you for your time, energy, passion & expertise not only with the Spyders but also this AWSOME site.

Don't mean to leave anyone out, so Thank You ALL!!!

Quick question for everyone?

I'm a new (Frustrated) RTS owner. Bikes being held hostage at the dealer due to the SE5 Recall, & I just took it in for the 600 mile Break-In check, and also having issues with the tranny. I'm Frustrated cause I'm NOT out rydyng like I SO WANT TO BE

Anyways, heres my question.
    I'm a 39yo divorced male, just got my motorcycle Permit, taking the training course this weekend, nothing on my driving record, great credit rating, and I Live in KY which is a no-fault state. I've called many INSURANCE Companies, and have found that most wont even cover KY The companies that do, are all quoting me around $1100 a year for Motorcycle Insurance, My car for full Cvg was only $430/year.

I settled with progressive at $1075/yr
    Anyone else have any suggestions, or is this just another one I gotta take???

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

dav~
    Hope to soon be a Spyder Ryder

Try formost ins... half the price of progressive for me in Texas.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dave711 View Post
    Try formost ins... half the price of progressive for me in Texas.
    We ended up with Geico... Insurance is a PITA... No two folks are going to be the same. It is however worth your time and effort to call as many companies as you can to find the coverage and premium that best suits your need.

I found that by calling a few Independent Insurance Agencies that they do most of the work by checking more than one company on your behalf, or they have a favorite they like with good rates.

Good luck!
    BlUe SpYder RT-S SE5 #303I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it ... Proud Member of A.S.S. (Average Senile Spyderryder)

Our 2010 RT-S Mods... *Warning* If you can read this, it is already too late and there is no known cure. You have Spydervirus.

Spyder Garage

welcome Good to see so many new ryders here. The more the merrier.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Welcome to all the new Spyder owners, and to those of you that joined Spyderlovers for info before buying your Spyder. This is a great site with a lot of friendly and knowledgeable members.
    Here's To A Great Riding Season, Snowmobile That Is

"​Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
    Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish"

...in the pink (Girls On Spyders) flamingobabe's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Well I'm fairly new...joined May 24th or something like that...I've been lurking and posting under my husband's name "hotglue" for a couple of years..I bought on Monday the 24th ...a 2009 used...1700 miles SE5...drove it to Tucumcari, NM 1800 miles...got home had to put it in the shoptransmission not working right...and just all the updates....took a trip to Bardston, Ky had to take the Sky...but today I'm a happy Spyder ownerjust picked it up and now it is play time

#IamARyder #RideASpyder #CanAmSpyder

Spyder Garage

Flamingobabe welcome sorry to hear you had problems right from the get go !....Now you are a happy
    owner. Enjoy the ride...

to the new 23 owner/lovers

Tim & Annamarie

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks so much for the Info

I'll check them out tomorrow & let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I found the same problem with high cost insurance for my Spyder..but thanks to this forum found Marc Fischer..Fischer Specialty Ins.....1-877-537-2555.
    He specializes in all forms of motorcycle/trike insurance. He was $400 less for annual...so I quickly cxl Foremost for a full refund and Marc's customer service is EXCELLENT.

Teddys favorite human CyncySpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Thank you for info

Thanks SO much, I'll be checking them out soon & let you know if any better.

dav~

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderWolf View Post
    I don't know anything about KY, but you may want to check out Markel as I have heard good things about them and am going to check them out when it is time to renew my insurance. www.markelinsuresfun.com .

Best of luck!