Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Sightings - Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana

I know we have a general thread going on this, but with recent Tucson Area chatter, thought I would look to a greater Tucson gathering.

I am in Oro Valley, and I think I was the silver RS at Thornydale and Tangerine on Friday late morning.

I am riding locally often, and am planning a "Ride the Rockies" tour for late August. (2400 miles thru NM, CO, UT and AZ). Hope to finish up at Sedona for Spydergirl's ride to Mormon Lake on the 29th, before heading home.

Look forward to connecting. Looks like we have a growing group of spyders here
    VERY HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

2009 Full Moon SE5 - trunk liner, 12 v, fog lights, Calsci large windshield, 4" NMN Risers,
    KURY ISO grips, throttleboss, KM mirror extensions, KM highway brackets with KURY ISO wings,
    Corbin Bags, saddles, Smuggler trunk, BRP Outdoor Cover, Zumo 550

Spyder Garage

A Tucson gathering would be great! I may be in Colorado sometime in August working on my house in Leadville (10,200 ft, the two mile high city!). Maybe meet up and cruise the mountains up there! Keep in touch! But definitely keep me in the loop about any Tucson/Marana gatherings!

Spyder Garage

I was headed west on I-10 and saw a silver RS heading east on I-10 near Prince around 0800 on Thurs. I live off of Camino del Cerro.

Spyder Garage

There should be a lot of Spyders ryding around Tucson. Ride On Ina has sold a bunch of Spyders lately.

Spyder Garage

Default Ride Now on Ina Sponsorship??

Maybe we can get the Ride Now guys to share their Spyder customer list, or at least let us send an invite for a gathering.

I may stop over tomorrow to see if they would be interested...

Perhaps a 4th of July w/e early morning gathering...before the heat comes in could be a target date.
    Last edited by jrl.spyder; 06-05-2010 at 09:35 AM.
    VERY HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

2009 Full Moon SE5 - trunk liner, 12 v, fog lights, Calsci large windshield, 4" NMN Risers,
    KURY ISO grips, throttleboss, KM mirror extensions, KM highway brackets with KURY ISO wings,

Spyder Garage

I'd be down for that too!

Spyder Garage

Default Ride Now guys

I stopped in this morning (before it got to be 100 degrees +) and the sales guy I spoke with was lukewarm to the idea of "sponsorship" , but offered to let me bring in some "flyers" that they would post near their Spyders. He said that he had personally sold 3 in the last couple of months.

Also, passed and waved at a Black 2010 RT southbound on Oracle in Catalina about 8:45 this morning. (I was on my way to Sunny Side Up for breakfast.)

I am going to work on some "flyers" for Ride Now, and bring them down next week.

Also had a message from JimmyKJimmy, so momentum is building for a gathering.

Ride safe and early
    VERY HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jrl.spyder View Post
    Also, passed and waved at a Black 2010 RT southbound on Oracle in Catalina about 8:45 this morning. (I was on my way to Sunny Side Up for breakfast.)

Mmmm. Sunny Side Up is yummy. I also favor Claire's Cafe in Catalina and Jerry Bob's in Marana/Oro Valley!

Spyder Garage

Time to ride towards Catalina and hit some new breakfast places! Jerry Bob's at Thornydale and Cortaro Farms Rd is my breakfast hang out for now.
    I'll be at Ride Now on Ina this week for a tach needle problem (it's stuck!) so hopefully I'll see the flyer then. We should just have a cork message board over in the Spyder corner of the store so we all can just post flyers and messages there. I'm hangin out there at least 2-3 times per week. I'm trying to work on getting that Spyder trailer there. It's just sitting there waiting to be purchased by someone.

Spyder Garage

Oh yeah....
    If you see a black Subaru Forester driving around the NW side with a Spyder bumper sticker on the back left side of the rear window, It's ME!

Spyder Garage

Default No Posters yet...Breakfast gathering??

My week got away from me, and I am off to the East Coast for 10 days...I'll be back around June 22nd...and will get to the Ride Now promotion then

How about a breakfast gathering Saturday 6-26??? 8:30 ish?

Sunnyside Up or Jerry Bobs??
    VERY HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jrl.spyder View Post
    My week got away from me, and I am off to the East Coast for 10 days...I'll be back around June 22nd...and will get to the Ride Now promotion then

How about a breakfast gathering Saturday 6-26??? 8:30 ish?

Sunnyside Up or Jerry Bobs??
    Bummer, I'll be in Austin, TX for a guitar convention/performance that week.