Spyder Garage

Default VA Memorial Day Spyder Ride anyone?

Hey yall,
    Who is up for a ride on Monday May 31st? I have no destination in mind in particular, maybe towards Richmond. Anyone out there around Richmond interested? I am not familiar with any cool rides around the Richmond area, but always looking for new trails to blaze. I could be towards Richmond about 10:30am, I will be coming out of C'ville. If I don't hear out of any interested party, I may just cruise the Skyline Drive and or the Blue Ridge Parkway, always a scenic ride. I know 7 days is not long notice, but just putting it out there.
    Ride safe,
    UvaSpyder, aka Brian

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDER IN SHOP

Unfortunately, I will miss out on riding the Spyder in Rolling Thunder. However, I will be there on the streets all weekend. Hope you get someone to ride with. If not then make it yourself and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by UVASpyder View Post
    Hey yall,
    Who is up for a ride on Monday May 31st? I have no destination in mind in particular, maybe towards Richmond. Anyone out there around Richmond interested? I am not familiar with any cool rides around the Richmond area, but always looking for new trails to blaze. I could be towards Richmond about 10:30am, I will be coming out of C'ville. If I don't hear out of any interested party, I may just cruise the Skyline Drive and or the Blue Ridge Parkway, always a scenic ride. I know 7 days is not long notice, but just putting it out there.
    Ride safe,
    UvaSpyder, aka Brian