GOS member (Girls On Spyders) 8LEGS's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Indiana riders going to Chicago

We are in the planning phase of getting a ride together to Chicago. I'm not sure who all is going, but you are welcome to ride with us.

Last edited by 8LEGS; 05-03-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Spyder Garage

Due to rain I still haven't been able to get my Spyder in so I'm out for sure. That's okay though I'm not too keen on how people drive in Chicago! I hope you have a wonderful time and post some pictures!!
    Everything never changes!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda B View Post
    Due to rain I still haven't been able to get my Spyder in so I'm out for sure. That's okay though I'm not too keen on how people drive in Chicago! I hope you have a wonderful time and post some pictures!!
    Amanda, it's not until the end of June. You have plenty of time to get things right with your ryde. Hope things work out and you can go with us. You might want to bet on the come and make reservations at the Candlewood Suites in Libertyville. You can always cancel.
    Love my

Statistics show that most motorcycle accidents are caused by a defective nut holding the handlbars.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy

No dice, here. Wife needs knee replacement surgery. We're cancelling all outside activities until this is resolved.
    Happy SE5 Owner