Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Great job SpyderGirl and Mr. SpyderGirl, thanks for organizing such a fantastic run and what a wonderful group we had. Here are some pics, the first at Flagstaff, in route, and the last ones in Jerome.
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

Spyder Garage

Here's a few more the first two I had Margie take as we were going over the mountain from Jerome to Prescott Valley. The others were at our luncheon at Buffalo Wild Wings in Prescott Valley.
    Hindle exhaust, Kewlmetal K&N intake + prefilter, Kuryakyn widow pegs, Kuryakyn grips, Madstad 20in. windshield, Juice Box, 02Modifier, Kewlmetal backrest and carrier, missing air dam, missing belt shield, 1" riser, Kewlmetal handlebar risers,Evoluzione sway bar, Street Magic/Day Runner Pucks, Glo Riders Amsoil, 10w40, Rons performance wires

RT-S PE#0256 SyderLovers Sponsor Mad Matt's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride Video

Ride Video Link

Enjoy!

Mad Matt

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for the ride

Thanks to Spydergirl for putting the ride together, and to Mad Matt for the video. I was waiting for our ride to see which modifcations I wanted to do, and how they went together. Learned alot and met some great people. If you guys come to Havasu we'll do free Segway tours and have some fun Touring the London Bridge area. Regards, Dan
    Last edited by paneinglass; 09-01-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by paneinglass View Post
    Thanks to Spydergirl for putting the ride together, and to Mad Matt for the video. I was waiting for our ride to see which modifcations I wanted to do, and how they went together. Learned alot and met some great people. If you guys come to Havasu we'll do free Segway tours and have some fun Touring the London Bridge area. Regards, Dan

Sounds fantastic! Thanks.

And thanks for taking / sharing the photos.
    Last edited by SpyderGirl; 09-07-2010 at 01:25 AM.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue