Thread: Ride Yesterday

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Ride Yesterday

Had a great day yesterday. Rode to several dealers in the area. A couple of them were having Open House events. Got a free lunch too!

We met the instructor from my motorcycle class (MOST http://mostridertraining.com/) that I took 6 years ago. He actually remembered me and my husband. I showed him my new blue RT-S. He took a picture of me next to it and is going to post it in the classroom and on the website! MOST is offering trike classes now. They are a great outfit.

We also met a new potential Spyder owner (Chris) up at HK Powersports in Hooksett. He drove 3 hours up from CT to look at a used Spyder there. The previous owner (Reggie?) was there as well. We had a nice chat with both of them. The Spyder was awesome. It was tricked out very nice! Had speakers in the GIVI trunk and the ISCI floorboards. Nice Corbin seat too!

It was a GREAT DAY!

Spyder Garage

Stop in shogun tattoo haven't seen blue rt yet in person
    THOSE WHO LIVE BY THE SWORD DIE BY THE SWORD... BUT...THOSE WHO MASTER THE SWORD SURVIVE BY THE SWORD....
    Rev. J. Proctor
    reverendproctor.com

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a great day, and the kind I really like as well.

It was raining here yesterday, thunderstorms rolling through right now, little one not feeling well, so I am currently house bound.

I hope many of you get the chance to get out and have a good ryde today.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

MOST is where I took the BRC too. They do a great job up there! The range behind Harley Davidson in Concord is terrific with nice classroom space right there in the HOG chapter meeting room.

This is the first I've heard of the three wheeled class. It's good to know that someone in the area is teaching it.

As an aside, I'm dealing with health problems this year and don't know if I am getting my Spyder out of hibernation or not. Time will tell. But not so far.
    Marilyn

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    As an aside, I'm dealing with health problems this year and don't know if I am getting my Spyder out of hibernation or not. Time will tell. But not so far.
    Very sorry to hear this, and hope things will start looking up for you soon.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by tatt2r View Post
    Stop in shogun tattoo haven't seen blue rt yet in person

Sorry I haven't been able to make it down there yet. We seem to always head north instead of south. I will definitely try to make it down next weekend!

The blue is awesome in person.