Quote Originally Posted by redneck View Post
Hey rider 2554. I am back on line. It appears that we missed SpokaneSpyderRyder last Saturday. What a shame. We could really had some fun with him.
Anyway we did make it home. After we left you we made it as far as Ritzville before the wife said you have had enough. Something about the tone of vioce and hauling my behind to ER made me park it for the night.
As for the sensior that Roundy's found. I figured out what it was Sunday when I put on the old cruise control. You guessed it. It was the speed sensior.
If you are still interested in a Spyder rally our open weekend dates are August 6, 7, and 8. Or September 3, 4,and 5. Give me a yell back and I will start a new thread to see if we can make something happen. thanks-lew
Hi Lew, So glad you stopped in Ritzville and got a good nites rest. I was planning to riding to Ritzville with you but I forgot to fuel up the nite before and my light came on just as I got out of town near the Petro. Did you notice all the attention the 3 of us was gettting going thru town to the freeway. I know we only had 3 Spyders, but for Spokane, that's the most (I think) people in that town has seen at one time.LOL...Wish we could have had more. The August dates look good to me, do you think we have enough time to put this together by then? The Sept. dates also work for me and might be better for a few reasons. Gives us time to reserve motel rooms farther in advance and know how many to reserve. Gives other riders more time to make their reservations too. I do like the Wenatchee site idea we were talking about. More center of the state and let's other riders travel about the same distance. Maybe we could get some others from Oregon, Idaho, Canada and maybe even northern Utah to make it up. Wouldn't that be cool...Get back to me with your thoughts about this. Happy and safe ryding for both you and your wife, Richard....