Spyder Garage

Default Warped Hood RT under 600 miles???

Just noticed yesterday that my front hood looks warped when you stand looking at the RT from the front the right corner of the trunk lid is arched up a little and the gap is bigger than the left side.

Anyone else had this issue?
    Never accept "no" from someone who does not have the authority to say "yes".

Spyder Garage

Check that the rubber gasket is firmly seated evenly all around the inside edge of the trunk. Remember that this gasket has a thin strip of aluminum inside to help with the contours of the trunk. It is also supposed to be fitted OVER the thin nylon fabric that holds the top edge of the trunk liner.

I can see that if the gasket is not firmly seated on one side the trunk lid could warp.
    RT-S # 352; Timeless Black... faster than any other color. Mods: EasternBeaver PC8 Fuse Box, 12v digital dashboard display, RearTrunk internal Lights.
    Pioneer XMP3 hardwired, KewlMetal highway foot rests, PolkAudio Speaker upgrades (dxi525 & dxi400), Custom Garmin Nuvi bracket and wiring, Panel Savers, Custom LED array third brake light and rear signal LED's. Custom mud flap lights. Daytime Running Lights (3wattsx6). Heated Corbin seat with 'Lamonster' cut. JBL 400watt Amp,
    Other secret mods.

Spyder Garage

Default Warped Hood

Yep I checked it and all is good inside so I guess I will be riding to my Dealer tomorrow to see about a new lid!
    Never accept "no" from someone who does not have the authority to say "yes".