Spyder Garage

Default Going Travelling

I'm off on Thursday to put some more miles on the Spyder. I'm going from Tassie to Rockhampton via Shepparton, Dubbo, Coonabarrabran, etc, and coming home via the Coast. Away for 4 weeks, and about 5000 Kms. Hope to see some of you on the Road.
    Trumpybob
    A Very Happy Spyder Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpybob View Post
    I'm off on Thursday to put some more miles on the Spyder. I'm going from Tassie to Rockhampton via Shepparton, Dubbo, Coonabarrabran, etc, and coming home via the Coast. Away for 4 weeks, and about 5000 Kms. Hope to see some of you on the Road.
    Hi Bob
    Let me know if you are passing through the Gold Coast - always a guest room here if needed,

Spyder Garage

Ya skipped Adelaide Bob, would have been good to see you.
    2010 RT-S, PE#0011 (Babyanlee's "Evil Twin" in Australia), Garmin Zumo 660

Extremely Happy 2nd Spyder Owner

Spyder Garage

Default I'm Back

Well, I'm back at last. 6500 Kms and almost 5 weeks. I've managed to catch up with lots of family and old friends, and only got wet twice. I have to say a big thank you to Martin and Marion for their hospitality when we stayed with them while up at the Gold Coast. Hope I can return the favour some day. The only problem I had was a period of rough running that was daily getting worse. I asked Pro Rider in Sydney to do the update to the steering update and afterwards the Spyder was a whole different bike. It seemed much more responsive (to me) and is a joy to ride. No Strats I didn't make Adelaide, will have to detour to your part of Oz next time. Maybe when the Ulysses AGM is in Mildura in 2112.
    Trumpybob
    A Very Happy Spyder Owner