Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

For those following the posts regarding WCS - NorCal....

The meeting on April 24th will be at:

Beeb's Sports Bar & Grill
    915 Clubhouse Drive
    Livermore, CA 94551-9608

Meeting at 11AM.

For those coming from my area in and around Pittsburg/Concord, if you are interested in going let's meet at my house at 9:30ish and be ready to roll out just before 10. We'll take Marsh Creek out to Vasco and head down that way. E-mail me if you need my address.
    We are a happy THREE Spyder family!
    My Rides: 2008 Quantum Blue Premier Edition Spyder GS SM5 (#1344)
    2015 Pearl White / Red Can-Am Spyder F3-S SM6
    2016 Intense Pearl Red Can-Am Spyder F3-T SE6
    2019 Chevrolet Volt (ER-EV)
    2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport X 4.0L I-6

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies
    Spyders in the Redwoods and Red Rock Spyder Rally of Southern Utah

The West Coast's Can-Am Spyder Community Ambassador
    2008 GS , ISCI Quantum Blue

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderGirl View Post
    I do visit WCS, but there never seems to be much activity going on or I just don't know where to look for the information.

As for the meeting over this past weekend, there wasn't enough notice for some of us to make plans to get out to Tracy (it's not exactly in our backyards). Sorry we missed you, we only knew of the meeting on the 24th, but last we had heard (sometime last week) we had no idea where it was going to be.

Anyway, I still have plans to try to attend on the 24th. Please make it known to us where the location will be as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    The WCS of Nor-Cal was only created on 3/22, and two weeks ago I posted the location being Livermore. Yes there was a bit of delay in making a determination of the eatery, but the city was posted as I say.

As for the traffic on the WCS site, it is a ryders goup and does not have thousands of members, and as Ken stated above, most of the posts are about rYdes. So between rYdes/events, it may seem slow when compared to SpyderTalk or Spyderlovers.

Also Cluch is a friend of both Ken and I on FaceBook, so he could have messaged us there as well. As I stated above, I'm sorry he missed my message, I did attempt to contact him.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by TharkunRT View Post
    The WCS of Nor-Cal was only created on 3/22, and two weeks ago I posted the location being Livermore. Yes there was a bit of delay in making a determination of the eatery, but the city was posted as I say.

As for the traffic on the WCS site, it is a ryders goup and does not have thousands of members, and as Ken stated above, most of the posts are about rYdes. So between rYdes/events, it may seem slow when compared to SpyderTalk or Spyderlovers.

Also Cluch is a friend of both Ken and I on FaceBook, so he could have messaged us there as well. As I stated above, I'm sorry he missed my message, I did attempt to contact him.
    I check WCS a few times a week, I am sorry we missed the information about the meeting over this past weekend. We did know about the meeting in Livermore on the 24th and discussed attending.

Clutch is my neighbor so we keep each other well informed on this sort of stuff.

We will try to attend on the 24th, as of right now I plan on attending, I don't know about Clutch.

See you on the 24th.

On a side note, Al... I will send you information to joing WCS through Facebook. Maybe updates for meets and rides can be posted through Facebook as well as WCS.

Happy ing!!

RETIRED Owner / Event Coordinator - Annual Western Regional Can-Am Spyder Rallies

Registered Users Motorcycle Mama & Papa's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default WCS - NorCal Meet N Eat - Livermore - April 24

Hi folks. Most of you that have signed up for the 24th have become members. Thank you. There are some that have signed up as members but not for the first event. If you are planning on going to the event, please go back to the BRP site and sign up for the event. We would like to have an idea of how many members will be attending. Thanks much.

Also, for those folks coming from the south bay I will be at the Park 'n Ride (Redwood City/Woodside) at the intersection of Woodside Rd. (84) and 280 at 10:15 a.m. leaving at 10:30. If anyone wants to ride over to the event with me, please meet me at the Park /n ride, and please be sure to have enough gas for 50 miles.

Looking forward to meeting all of you. MM
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight" - Benjamin Franklin

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by motorcyclemama View Post
    Hi folks. Most of you that have signed up for the 24th have become members. Thank you. There are some that have signed up as members but not for the first event. If you are planning on going to the event, please go back to the BRP site and sign up for the event. We would like to have an idea of how many members will be attending. Thanks much.

Also, for those folks coming from the south bay I will be at the Park 'n Ride (Redwood City/Woodside) at the intersection of Woodside Rd. (84) and 280 at 10:15 a.m. leaving at 10:30. If anyone wants to ride over to the event with me, please meet me at the Park /n ride, and please be sure to have enough gas for 50 miles.

Looking forward to meeting all of you. MM

Okay, folks. We are not parking our babies and taking public transportation. We are simply meeting at the Park 'n Ride (properly called Commuter Parking) and driving to Livermore. Sorry for the misunderstanding. MM
    "Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight" - Benjamin Franklin

Spyder Garage

Default We'll meet you at 10:15am

Micki and I will meet you Saturday at the Park & Ride in Redwood City at 280.

Thanks, Lonnie and Micki
    "May all your tomorrows, and miles, be better than all your yesterdays." LH

Registered Users Ken5517 / Wish Again's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I check WCS a few times a week, I am sorry we missed the information about the meeting over this past weekend. We did know about the meeting in Livermore on the 24th and discussed attending.

Clutch is my neighbor so we keep each other well informed on this sort of stuff.

We will try to attend on the 24th, as of right now I plan on attending, I don't know about Clutch.

See you on the 24th.

On a side note, Al... I will send you information to joing WCS through Facebook. Maybe updates for meets and rides can be posted through Facebook as well as WCS.

Happy ing!!
    We try to post on our site as soon as we know there is an event of some kind, Once you understand where to look and how to follow our ryding ways you will be fine - if you miss an event - no problem as there is another just around the corner.

Please keep in mind that we do have a new chapter and ryders that have volunteered are just now learning the way we do things so it is just as hard for them to lead as it is for you to follow.

If you would like to lead a ryde or an event just run it past the chapter leader, this is only to make sure that it meets the ryders expectations and should like to join and help MM with "3 Wheels and Heels" the Spyder Ladies first gryders group I am sure you will make MM happy since she is such a great person.

Spyder Garage

Smile

Terrif Micki and Lonnie. Please check the WCS site for a possible change in an earlier leaving time and specific directions to the Commuter Parking.
    This is my first time I've arranged a group to ride, so I'm learning as I go.
    Thanks for your support. Marciana

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ken5517 / Wish Again View Post
    If you would like to lead a ryde or an event just run it past the chapter leader, this is only to make sure that it meets the ryders expectations and should like to join and help MM with "3 Wheels and Heels" the Spyder Ladies first gryders group I am sure you will make MM happy since she is such a great person.
    I'd be more than happy to help her out. I have planned and lead a few rides myself, so I have a bit of experience in this area.

Spyder Garage

For those coming from my area in and around Pittsburg/Concord, if you are interested in going let's meet at my house at 9:30ish and be ready to roll out just before 10. We'll take Marsh Creek out to Vasco and head down that way. E-mail me if you need my address.
    I have also gotten word there are other riders who will be taking the Vasco route down. I will plan to have my group stop at the corner of Vasco and Marsh Creek and meet up with any other riders who would like to join in the ride down to Livermore. I was figuring around 10:30.

E-mail me if you're interested so I have a head count.

On a side note, My Spyder's transformation should be complete by Saturday's meet.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Just an FYI, I plan on handing out hard copies at the evet, but it would be helpful if everyone would take the time to read the Group Ryding Artices that Ken has posted on the home page at WCS.
    This will explain how the rydes are condcuted at all of WCS of Nor-Cal events.