Thread: Zumo 665

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Zumo 665

Has anyone installed the Zumo 665? Does the unit come with its own mounting bracket for the RT? Installation and user experiences - pro/con?

Spyder Garage

Is the 665 out yet? I don't think so. It will not come with a bracket for the RT. I'm sure you could make it work with a RAM mount though.

Spyder Garage

Something about some QC issues with the touch screens...ship dates reported to be delayed until the end of April for now.

Chris

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Thanks for the heads up...

Do you think it will mount exactly as the 660 and therefore I should look at those threads for experience/advice?

BillGargan

I believe it comes with the exact same fixed-install mount that the 660 comes with. But, I fully expect that this is NOT the same mounting that comes with the RT.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRyder View Post
    Do you think it will mount exactly as the 660 and therefore I should look at those threads for experience/advice?

BillGargan

You are right. It is listed for sale lots of places with various labels like out of stock or not released.

Best price I found for pre-order is http://www.ecost.com/Detail.aspx?edp=53857260 at $930

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    Is the 665 out yet? I don't think so. It will not come with a bracket for the RT. I'm sure you could make it work with a RAM mount though.