Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Going to look at base RT tomorrow

Bringing my checkbook with me. Wish me luck.

Doru the Destroyer-Spyder Photo Investigator docdoru's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

2013 "Silver Dream" GG Taurus
    2008 "Silver Dream" Spyder RS
    Einstein's theory of drag racing: Time and Speed are Relative.
    Shut up and Race!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mister View Post
    Good idea

Spyder Garage

go for it

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Have Fun!

The silver looks good with the black accents. Are you going to be able to test ride it?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Happy Spyder Owner

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

This is, in fact, the cheap (yeah, $20,999 is cheap) base RT model? The reason I ask is that I've had one ordered since December 17 and I'm still waiting for it and I haven't gotten any word that it might be in soon. If it is, I'm encouraged that maybe I'll see mine pretty soon but I'm still more than a little ticked off that they are selling them off the showroom before delivering on pre-orders.

Cotton

Spyder Garage

Best of luck!
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Good Luck! I test rode the last 2 weekends. I plan to order my RTS, within the next 2 weeks. I test rode the Black, but want to actually see the Blue before I order. Thinking I will go with the blue right now. I rode a RS with the semi automatic, that was nice. Probably will get that on the RTS.

Spyder Garage

well did you or did you NOT
    SPYDRRR

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

welcome

You will love it

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Unhappy

Didn't get it. Bike was really nice though. They had just put it together and rolled it out. In fact, I had to wait for them to finish putting it together.

When I spoke to the sales guy I specifically ask if there was any discount from sticker. He said they would work with me. Cool... I had the checkbook out to write a check for the deposit and he handed me a worksheet for OTD $23,000. $2001.00 over sticker. That may or may not be reasonable. I just don't know. I ask about the discounts that the sales guy told me they would work with me on and and I got the speech from the sales manager about how BRP had reduced their allocation for the year and the supply and demand speech, all of which I understand.

If the sales guy had told me this up front when I spoke to him on Friday I would have thanked him for his time and gotten on with my day. I don't ever pay sticker for anything and am not opposed to waiting for the discounts later on down the road. So I guess that's what I'll do.

So... if anyone wants a beautiful Base RT and wants to pay $23,000 for it give the nice folks at Mosites a call. They have an RT-S PE on the floor with a trailer too. Didn't ask what they want for it though.

Cheers,

Mark

Spyder Garage

Bummer, sorry it didn't work out right now. Hopefully things will change with their pricing scheme in the near future for you.
    Very Happy Spyder Ryder!

Click here to see My Spyder Mods

Spyder Garage

Didn't get it. Bike was really nice though. They had just put it together and rolled it out. In fact, I had to wait for them to finish putting it together.

When I spoke to the sales guy I specifically ask if there was any discount from sticker. He said they would work with me. Cool... I had the checkbook out to write a check for the deposit and he handed me a worksheet for OTD $23,000. $2001.00 over sticker. That may or may not be reasonable. I just don't know. I ask about the discounts that the sales guy told me they would work with me on and and I got the speech from the sales manager about how BRP had reduced their allocation for the year and the supply and demand speech, all of which I understand.

If the sales guy had told me this up front when I spoke to him on Friday I would have thanked him for his time and gotten on with my day. I don't ever pay sticker for anything and am not opposed to waiting for the discounts later on down the road. So I guess that's what I'll do.

So... if anyone wants a beautiful Base RT and wants to pay $23,000 for it give the nice folks at Mosites a call. They have an RT-S PE on the floor with a trailer too. Didn't ask what they want for it though.

Cheers,

Mark
    I think I may have an alternative if you're really interested. It'll be a trip for you, but I think worth the savings and a great group of guys to work with. My RT-S cost me $23,439. Email me if interested!
    Wheeler~ Spyder rydin' tyre syde down!

2013 Spyder RTS SE5
    [CENTER]Respect is common ground we all can share![CENTER]

Spyder Garage

Cheers,

Mark
    You must have a High FICO score like me!
    When I priced my 09 SE5 in April-May 09 they would NOT budge from 17,700 BUT on Oct 7th 09 I got the New 09 Yellow SE5 for 15,300 plus Tax and Reg. They threw in a Cal Sci windshield and a Good Quality jacket AND delivered it 45 miles to my house for FREE. I gave the guy a tip of course!

2015 F3 sm6, Custom Dynamics fender lights.

Sea Doo GTI-SE 90 Jet Ski!!